Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
When do you unlock the ability to change Tinker Bell's clothes/how do you do it? I'd like to change her out of the weird military hat but I can't find an option anywhere.

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
When do you unlock the ability to change Tinker Bell's clothes/how do you do it? I'd like to change her out of the weird military hat but I can't find an option anywhere.
you'll get the option is in her main options but i think u'll be stuck with that hat for wile

Jul 4, 2017
Then it should have an On Hold tag, not Complete. Also, how the heck do I get the orgy? I didn't see any option to hop on to that until the end and it was black heart/locked.
You need to have RP with everyone involved and talked about the orgy with them I had no problem with it , you must have rushed something or skipped some instructions

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
the whole game is a little broke. some parts are skip until the next to auto start by the morning or whatever sherezade is specialy broken most option won't work. also i missing
View attachment 3751532
if anyone have a clue for it.

EDIT : it would be nice if jasmine ali-baba could play opposite corruption. so we get to see both paths. Never mind only change there is the dress
Sleep during the day, and it will trigger when you wake up at night.
At least if I remember correctly.
Edit: Also is anyone else going to wait until the Sherazade reward option is fixed before completing the Chapter?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Sleep during the day, and it will trigger when you wake up at night.
At least if I remember correctly.
Edit: Also is anyone else going to wait until the Sherazade reward option is fixed before completing the Chapter?
there are no corresponding files nor code to sherazade, it is not broken, it just wasn't done at all

Imagine being one of the monthly subscribers who voted for the option, lol. This series is so doomed

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Idk if anyone asked or not. But is there any patreon code or cheat code to bring back the Disney Characters with their og model, art and/or name?

blink18260000

Nov 10, 2020
I decompiled and then went through the code. It was bothering me that there were a bunch of outfits (some of my faves) which couldn't be unlocked normally, so I modded the game to include some extra options.
That said, i'm not sure how to repack the game, or if anyone would even want my modded version.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I decompiled and then went through the code. It was bothering me that there were a bunch of outfits (some of my faves) which couldn't be unlocked normally, so I modded the game to include some extra options.
That said, i'm not sure how to repack the game, or if anyone would even want my modded version.
rpyc files are used from folder first, then from archive, so it's overridden

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
How did you trigger it?
It's a Lycoris shower scene that triggers when you progress through story and continually visit the characters. You can make it so it's sex, but it's best to keep it to just her masturbating if you want to trigger the dialogue option in the later Amandine scene.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
It just doesn't work for me. Can you maybe explain it in more detail? Would love you for that.

the first one I found

set QuestChap2_Patreon04_ACTIVATE to false. There is nothing more to explain, except where .save files are, but I don't know xD

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes