Cragsi

Nov 27, 2018
Also, while I'm here. What do I do with Anna now? I've bought the butt plug from Emee but everytime I go to Anna it just gives me the option "Tell me more about yourself" and when I click that, she'll ask when the next lesson starts.

Terravian

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem i got through the game , i ended all the quests but non of patreon quests starts can you help me?

Normalguy0909

Sep 14, 2020
Bro please help me I want to start the servant quest(latest one) but I don't know the code.
Thanks for the codes. I have a couple more if you guys need some for your gameplays. Here is a few
ITEM_CLOTHESSCRAPS01 = 999999 *cloth scraps*
CLOTHEDATA = 999999 *cloth data*
CHARADATA = 999999 *character data*
These are only a few tell me if you need more just name the thing

Reactions: Ue737udjjeudid38

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
It is taking far too much time to find the patreon coin that I have to ask: is it worth it to keep looking for this? It's been nearly two hours since I've tried to look for it with the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil_Man

UberPuber

Oct 7, 2018
It is taking far too much time to find the patreon coin that I have to ask: is it worth it to keep looking for this? It's been nearly two hours since I've tried to look for it with the drone.
it first must be activated via patreon code, then Tinker must say to you about it DURING the quest. In terms of wasted time i think i've searched for about two hours. Tru to buy more extra batteries and backup ones and go as far as you can. If i remember correctly it's in the codebox.

PHILBERTO

Sep 24, 2020
How could i finish the quest View attachment 822803
Talk to her to get the tool to open the drawers and turn on the computer.
Go to the character listing and find Anna. There's an option to enter a password. Tinkerbell gave you the password when you went inside. If you don't remember, go upstairs and she'll remind you.
Once you've entered the password, download the dress file. You should be done.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
I'm having the same issue and it looks like a others were complaining earlier too. Salty01, any ideas on how to fix this?
He's not going to tell you how to fix it because if you were actual patrons you would have gotten this version's code that activates the fourth quest and re-enables all the previous ones. Due to the codes being shared here all previous codes were rendered useless and no longer work.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes