Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This initial release is very promising. Nice art. A fun premise written in non machine translated English. And the current drone implementation is a decent foundation to build up from.
Good luck on your dev journey! May the house of mouse never find you.

Reactions: Salty01

beardybloke

Apr 5, 2019
This is what I found.
MONEY is credits
PA_DRONE01 is action points for the drone
IMAGEDATA is for the gallery
CLOTHEDATA is for clothes creation
ITEM_CLOTHESSCRAPS01 is scraps
Also, I found out the developer speaks French. So, thats a fun fact.
Thank you for this, means i can remove a lot of grind with saveeditor ;) (drone with 99 Ap? hell yeah :) )

eb_marah

Jul 25, 2019
Error with the Soviet hat - I found it on a drone mission, but the drone ran out of power. Next time I went out it came back with it without me having to refind it. I completed the quest with it immediately. Every time I use the drone now it brings the hat back with it again, and in order to interact with Tinker again I need to skip through the whole quest end dialogue.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Error with the Soviet hat - I found it on a drone mission, but the drone ran out of power. Next time I went out it came back with it without me having to refind it. I completed the quest with it immediately. Every time I use the drone now it brings the hat back with it again, and in order to interact with Tinker again I need to skip through the whole quest end dialogue.
Yeah sorry about that ! It's Fixed with the 1.23.1 :)
Thanks for the bug report! ^^

koipernik

Jun 9, 2019
Pretty good art and story, some alright mechanics, not too grindy. Not too keen on the idea of sharing the "amusement park".

Reactions: polandball

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So far I enjoy the game. It's a pretty good premise (amusement park filled with sexed up high tech android...things), and the art is above average. But its way too grindy.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Pretty good art and story, some alright mechanics, not too grindy. Not too keen on the idea of sharing the "amusement park".
On the other hand, if you train them well, they can earn money for you so it's not just the droid thing looking for stuff.

Maybe if you don't want to "share" you can have them do shows, but that may be too much like Akabur's latest game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Good art, good story. I think I caught 1 mis-spelling Tinker saying she would tell the hole story.

Game is a bit grindy at the start, and I lost my first day's credits because I didn't see how many action points were left, but made a rebound on the second day with a whopping find of 174 credits. Which of course has not happened again. lol.

Anyway, I'll keep any eye on this, it looks promising.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes