PGLover

May 5, 2020
I can only hope we get to fuck tinker eventually, I'd truly love some size play, like in Corrupted Kingdoms
We almost done it. One of her clones sucked of MC. And as i can see her appearance she will definitely have interest in MC.

Reactions: licuki

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone else getting an error when visiting Melissandre in the Lab in 0.4?
I'm not getting an error but after the "Want to have some fun?" conversation at night I'm sent back to the office with no scene, if that's what you mean.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I'm not getting an error but after the "Want to have some fun?" conversation at night I'm sent back to the office with no scene, if that's what you mean.
No, I get an exception error as soon as Meli says "Yo", be it day or night. Screenshot 2023-03-02 190611.png

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Odd I never got this message
Yeah. I'm downloading it again from a different host this time. I originally downloaded the one from mega since all the other ones I kept getting the mac version. It does say "pc" now so I was hoping someone already fixed it.

Edit: No luck.

Last edited:

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Everything for version 1.0.
Won't give away chapter 2 codes yet tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm I tried to use those codes, and it gave the correct noises. But still says I cannot start the Rapunzel quest with Tinker Bell. Still chapter 1 finished version.

codyoo10

Oct 3, 2017
Everything for version 1.0.
Won't give away chapter 2 codes yet tho
I have tried all of these, none of them let you activate any cheats or end the game, still says patreon code required.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ehm question guys/girls... So is chapter 2 is that just after update 0.31.1 or are there more updates before that?
And chap 2 is only 0.4 so far am I on right track or did I miss something?...

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I have tried all of these, none of them let you activate any cheats or end the game, still says patreon code required.
LEWD_CROWN definitely unlocks almost everything in the game including rapunzel quest. Look for quests you didn't finish, characters you didn't visit, clothes you forgot to create, drone expeditions and so on.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
LEWD_CROWN definitely unlocks almost everything in the game including rapunzel quest. Look for quests you didn't finish, characters you didn't visit, clothes you forgot to create, drone expeditions and so on.
I put the code in and the game binged to say unlock was done. Then i go to tink to say "Can we start training rapunzel" at which point the this option is only available for patrons shows up?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I put the code in and the game binged to say unlock was done. Then i go to tink to say "Can we start training rapunzel" at which point the this option is only available for patrons shows up?
Rapnuzel block behind paywall starts when you first meet rapunzel, she herself will ask if you would like to start the questline or not depending on the codes you've activated.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Rapnuzel block behind paywall starts when you first meet rapunzel, she herself will ask if you would like to start the questline or not depending on the codes you've activated.
When I first met her she was turned off and I had three options one to start quest which was locked, one to come back later, and one to give up. I chose the second and now tink has an option to Start training Rapunzel. Since the code wasn't active at the first meeting am I now locked out?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I had the same error, to fix it you have to UnRen the game files, open Cell01_ML.rpy and add the line default ML_Talk_FirstTime = True the same way it looks here

View attachment 2435708
How do you do this exactly? I can't even find the file that had the error lol

Edit: Nvm I just followed instructions from the UnRen thingy, got the file, added the line and it's working perfect now. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes