uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Just started playing S1... Love it.. Except the damn drones.

I've now had my automatic drone go out and die 12 times without finding ANY money. what a waste. is there a damn cheat to just give me unlimited AP? The drone game is easily the worst thing in this otherwise amazing game.

I'm actually losing money on the automated drone?WTF? I fucking hate this drone bullshit.e verything else great. the drone mini game? can die in a fire

Last edited:

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Really like the game, even supporting it on patreon, but I won't lie. I AM getting a bit concerned about the amount of OCs. This is more of a personal gripe though, I don't hate them but they definitely aren't the reason I followed the game. In the end the dev is gonna do what they want to do and I support that, but that's just my two cents.

Kevinhasbred

Dec 11, 2022
I think it's bugged.
Using the console to set "BOOK_Art_01PresE = False" makes the book available to buy from Emee after talking to her about it.
know this is from a while ago but this is the only comment pertaining to my issue, how do you use the console?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Just started playing S1... Love it.. Except the damn drones.

I've now had my automatic drone go out and die 12 times without finding ANY money. what a waste. is there a damn cheat to just give me unlimited AP? The drone game is easily the worst thing in this otherwise amazing game.

I'm actually losing money on the automated drone?WTF? I fucking hate this drone bullshit.e verything else great. the drone mini game? can die in a fire
Drone is tedious. Yes. Easy solution: Cheat. Just use the mouse wheel to scroll back and select the best possible outcomes of points to explore + always bring the drone back when you've got 1 credit left. Buy boosters when you can too. Never lost money on a run using scroll-back.

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Does anyone have the new patron code for the rapunzel quest?
Probably not the answer you want but I remember that I use all the patreon codes for chapter 1 including new ones and old ones and somehow by playing I get all the content there was in it. So try all of them and could work.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Probably not the answer you want but I remember that I use all the patreon codes for chapter 1 including new ones and old ones and somehow by playing I get all the content there was in it. So try all of them and could work.
Using a bunch of different ones can break your save, i know that from experience, as for Rapunzed i'm not sure, personally i wouldn't mess with codes other than the latest one as it usually unlocks everything.

ryi2929

Sep 2, 2020
ok I'm lost I'm on relationship points and affinity
i dotn have enough points to get the ??? text in outpost 04 and outpost 16 on ice and magic quest
and after that i cant get Melisandre to go to the party
also there's a yellow circle with a line through it on the ice and magic quest im so lost
please help

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'm trying to finish part 1 but I can't seem to get these last 2 quests to start. Can anyone tell me how?
Just play this whole game again, you fucked it up anyway. Did you see the symbols on Prince Pride and Mirror Gift on your screenshot? It hasn´t the checkmark like the others, so you did them wrong.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes