ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I got some money the first time I sent out the automatic drone. Since then, I have sent it out at least 15 times and have gotten nothing. Is this normal? Also, I cannot get the second character creation disc with the other drone. This game is starting to irritate the hell out of me.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What happened to Meli in Chapter 2? I can't even find a way to her workshop.
Haven't seen her yet either. But changelog says she was supposed to be in these last two updates. Has anyone at all seen her content? Best non-tinker major character by far with that Krysten Ritter model. (Best character in general of course being big-tiddy fawn girl).

Edit: Eh. Nevermind. Looks like the past two changelogs referencing Melisandre were for Chapter 1. No change-logs posted since v0.31.1 for some reason.

Last edited:

delta79

Jun 29, 2021
OK now I'm seriously pissed off.
I went to the source of the "Strange Sound" and met Sphinx there. o followed his dialogue until the riddle.

I know the correct answer is "A Man" since I am fascinated by the story I already knew the answer to the riddle. but Sphinx keeps telling me that the answer is wrong and that I have to try again is it a bug?
I am unsure if this has been responded to.
While your answer is Technically correct with Man.
The correct answer to the Sphinx's riddle both historically and in the game is Humans.
I hope this helps resolve your dilemma.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

eablo

Sep 17, 2018
Where I can find option to use code for this version? Before it was visible after you click on desk now i can't find it

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Where I can find option to use code for this version? Before it was visible after you click on desk now i can't find it
You have to advance in the story and unlock the bed,then you can remove the boxes on the desk and use the code.

Reactions: eablo

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
I plan to just add additional outfits that will be unlocked from the get go.
Imo it'd be better if some of the outfits are locked behind progression, doesn't make much sense to have a slutty version of an outfit available before the regular version is unlocked.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I get out of the cell, get back to Tink, get through the first day, there's nothing left to do, and all I get is: StyleCapture_2023-01-28_14-31-19_483.png

Time doesn't advance. There's nothing for me to do. Game can't proceed. Anyone have any advice?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes