Werewolf699

Jan 14, 2018
Didn't see an incest mod, so here's one for chapter 1 (with a few other minor improvements):
This link will expire so feel free to mirror it. I do not need credit.
So, I like Incest games just as much as the next guy, when it's appropriate. But these are Fairy Tale characters that each have their own story. How would an Incest story even make sense? Doing the Fairy Tale characters isn't enough of a fantasy?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So, I like Incest games just as much as the next guy, when it's appropriate. But these are Fairy Tale characters that each have their own story. How would an Incest story even make sense? Doing the Fairy Tale characters isn't enough of a fantasy?
I think you really don´t get it at all. Chapter 1 introduced Elsa and Anna from Frozen as Stepsisters so Salty don´t get trouble from Patreon. The Incest Patch from the one you quoted made them blood related again since they are normally blood related in the movies. So it restored their real relation. It has nothing to do with the MC.

Werewolf699

Jan 14, 2018
I think you really don´t get it at all. Chapter 1 introduced Elsa and Anna from Frozen as Stepsisters so Salty don´t get trouble from Patreon. The Incest Patch from the one you quoted made them blood related again since they are normally blood related in the movies. So it restored their real relation. It has nothing to do with the MC.
Ah! If that was the only real modification, that would make sense. There was no description of what the patch did, other than an Incest patch.

utacota

Jan 15, 2019
How do you get the threesome with Mel and Emee? Everytime I've played through Mel always rejects it

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
So, I've recently learned how to extract the game contents and make new outfits and customization. For one, I removed pubic hair. I just like clean shaven. I've also made some different hairstyles/colours and mashed up some outfits to make them more.. revealing. My question is, 1.) Would anyone be interested in this as a mod, and 2.) Can I even share it here if I make it.

Some notes if I do make the mod. At the moment, it's just replacing outfits, However, Im okay at Python, so I can probably add brand new outfit options if I took the time. Also, this is for the first chapter, haven't played chapter 2 yet, so not sure if it would work there. (But totally should given the structure of the game is the same)

Some pics here below for some examples of what I've managed. So far I've only done a few characters. In game I've only gotten as far as finding Anna, so I didn't want to spoil the rest for me. Additionally, Sorry for the second Snow White pic having the UI banner. I can mod the game, but haven't' found a way to hide the UI. :LOL:

Edit: Added another Emme outfit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
I'm missing two clothing options for emee. How do I get them? View attachment 2299486
Those are probably the last ones you'll unlock. You need to build her affection. After each story event with her, just come back and click on it. Eventually she'll say yes and try it. Judging by the outfits you have, your not far off. Just keep playing the story, you'll get them.

Edit: In case you or someone else reading this didn't know, several of the characters have special outfits unlocked after either a certain amount of affection, or story progression. I know Tinkerbell has several for example.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Those are probably the last ones you'll unlock. You need to build her affection. After each story event with her, just come back and click on it. Eventually she'll say yes and try it. Judging by the outfits you have, your not far off. Just keep playing the story, you'll get them.

Edit: In case you or someone else reading this didn't know, several of the characters have special outfits unlocked after either a certain amount of affection, or story progression. I know Tinkerbell has several for example.
I'm playing the 0.32 version of the game. So, would you say I can get the following two clothing options on one of the other versions or in the version I'm playing?

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
I'm playing the 0.32 version of the game. So, would you say I can get the following two clothing options on one of the other versions or in the version I'm playing?
I don’t see why not. I believe the outfits were released in 0.30. So you should be good.

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
Do you remember what you did to get those outfits?
It's been a minute, but without giving spoilers, I know it was after I got the lab up and running. You unlock it almost like.. right at the end of the game. I know that.

If you don't mind spoilers..

cl0rz

Jun 2, 2021
So, I've recently learned how to extract the game contents and make new outfits and customization. For one, I removed pubic hair. I just like clean shaven. I've also made some different hairstyles/colours and mashed up some outfits to make them more.. revealing. My question is, 1.) Would anyone be interested in this as a mod, and 2.) Can I even share it here if I make it.

Some notes if I do make the mod. At the moment, it's just replacing outfits, However, Im okay at Python, so I can probably add brand new outfit options if I took the time. Also, this is for the first chapter, haven't played chapter 2 yet, so not sure if it would work there. (But totally should given the structure of the game is the same)

Some pics here below for some examples of what I've managed. So far I've only done a few characters. In game I've only gotten as far as finding Anna, so I didn't want to spoil the rest for me. Additionally, Sorry for the second Snow White pic having the UI banner. I can mod the game, but haven't' found a way to hide the UI. :LOL:

Edit: Added another Emme outfit

This is amazing ngl. I hope you will do more like this

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Does Petal ever become useful, or should I just stop sending it out? 4 times I've used it, only once did it get any credits, and that was only like 35.

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
Forgot to save before coronation, does anyone have a complete save file with all the gallery and quests unlocked?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes