Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The codes on Page 1 are for chapter 1. This is chapter 2. New codes needed.

Furthermore I need the code for the assitant.
Quest: We will call you back

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Is there a changelog available anywhere for chapter 2? I know we're only at 2.03, but just curious where to keep track.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
sooo.....i have not played this since the update that added anna so i'm wondering if it might be due to an old save i'm using but i can't seem to move away from the computer you got to turn on in the snow corset quest in the 1st chapter without rolling back, help please as clicking around only has me clicking the power button or it showing the text about a floppy drive, BTW i do have the credits and blueprints that was in the drawers under the computer.
Edit: Never mind got it with a different save X_X

Last edited:

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
this game feels like a lie lol if you listen too tinkerbell at the beggining of the game the whole point of corrupting the androids is too whore them out too other humans too get rich but from what i played just seem like a harem game its fine just wish the game was tagged as sunch lol

XedDead

Mar 16, 2021
So, I've recently learned how to extract the game contents and make new outfits and customization. For one, I removed pubic hair. I just like clean shaven. I've also made some different hairstyles/colours and mashed up some outfits to make them more.. revealing. My question is, 1.) Would anyone be interested in this as a mod, and 2.) Can I even share it here if I make it.

Some notes if I do make the mod. At the moment, it's just replacing outfits, However, Im okay at Python, so I can probably add brand new outfit options if I took the time. Also, this is for the first chapter, haven't played chapter 2 yet, so not sure if it would work there. (But totally should given the structure of the game is the same)

Some pics here below for some examples of what I've managed. So far I've only done a few characters. In game I've only gotten as far as finding Anna, so I didn't want to spoil the rest for me. Additionally, Sorry for the second Snow White pic having the UI banner. I can mod the game, but haven't' found a way to hide the UI. :LOL:

Edit: Added another Emme outfit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like a few people are interested in this mod. I meant to have it out sooner, but work has been quite busy with some deadlines, so not a lot of free time. This weekend however, Im going to start working on it again and hope to have it released soon. I plan to just add additional outfits that will be unlocked from the get go. So no grinding to unlock them, and it won't overwrite previous outfits. A reminder, this mod is only for Chapter 1 only. I actually haven't played the second chapter, but doubt these will work with it without some extra tinkering. When I finally do play Chapter 2 I'll see about porting the mod to it, and creating new outfits for Chapter 2.

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Does somone has the code to have access to Amelia's quest? there's nothing new in the v2 0.3 ecept a Patreon quest

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes