KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so i am enjoying the game so far, just a few questions.

did Sphinx a few times, got the blueprint, got the money, and i think i took her clothes twice, is there anything more with her? not getting her thing popping up anymore with the drone.

i've gotten tinkerball clothes, how can i change her clothes back to something else?

will i ever be able to teach tinkerbell the joys of being a cock sleeve?

JambiMan

Aug 9, 2021
Started up 1.1 recently and LEWD_CROWN doesn't work for the rapunzel quest. Wondering if I entered the code too late in the game? Or if anyone knows if there is a new code?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
so i am enjoying the game so far, just a few questions.

did Sphinx a few times, got the blueprint, got the money, and i think i took her clothes twice, is there anything more with her? not getting her thing popping up anymore with the drone.

i've gotten tinkerball clothes, how can i change her clothes back to something else?

will i ever be able to teach tinkerbell the joys of being a cock sleeve?
You can have sex with Sphinx after she is nude.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Just started the latest chapter. Got out of jail, back to base, met the new girl, cleaned my room, opened the door, Tinker says "Get some sleep", yet when I try to sleep, it says "No need to sleep... Yet there's literally nothing else I can do.

Also, when I saw Emee on the ship with Tinker, Emee doesn't appear. Just her antennae in the corner of the dialog box. StyleCapture_2022-12-12_02-34-25_405.jpg StyleCapture_2022-12-12_02-33-18_298.jpg

Shmoonoo

Oct 10, 2020
How do you go see Meli in the new update? MC keeps saying that he should ask Meli about the computer in his room but I dont know how to get to her

Reactions: Grandvisier

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
So... do i have to let the charcters have sex with others, like normally happens in trainer games, or is it optional?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes