ChillyH2O

May 30, 2021
can someone tell me what scene (18_quest_lock) is its and how to get it
its literally the only scene im missing

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
can someone tell me what scene (18_quest_lock) is its and how to get it
its literally the only scene im missing
How could you missed it? It's the fucking scene with the Ridler. When you solved her Ridles you fuck her in the end. Should be actualy before Emee get's her hands on the Ridlers Pussy.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
How could you missed it? It's the fucking scene with the Ridler. When you solved her Ridles you fuck her in the end. Should be actualy before Emee get's her hands on the Ridlers Pussy.
You actually can reach that part without fucking her if you don't explore with the bots

ChillyH2O

May 30, 2021
Alright thanks for telling me who it was, I can just reload a save and get her scene

Midamis

Sep 6, 2021
I can't get that scene. When ever I answer her riddle, she tells me maybe later, she has no other rewards, and I can't go any further nor exit out from her. I have to reload from and earlier save.

NamelessAnon00101

Nov 8, 2022
and the gold coins mission , when you get several coins , the bell will say that you have a special coin , and you will have to explore to find the chest , when you find the chest you have to have a password , go to the moon and get the password , go back to explore and get the coin
Alright so I've got all the gold coins, and I inputted the patreon code, so how do I find the patreon coin? Because I can't find the chest, and the bell didn't mention any golden coin to me

Reactions: ohcmonrest

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Alright so I've got all the gold coins, and I inputted the patreon code, so how do I find the patreon coin? Because I can't find the chest, and the bell didn't mention any golden coin to me
that was a while ago , but if i remember correctly , some coins were bought at the moon shop , others exploring the map with a drone

bigboy420

May 27, 2018

Not a bad update to be fair, hopeful in the direction the game is going.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Not bad the update 02 like the new characters but hope salty not forget add "principal disney" characters to the game

Last edited:
Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes