guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Hello sir
you can't support because you're from germany or something else
(Asking because I'm going there)
Supporting from Germany is no problem at all, for patreon you can simply use PayPal (or credit-card)
for SubStar you need a credit-card
I´m doing this quite a lot...

Peppers Pig

Mar 1, 2020
There's a spelling error when you first start flirting with Lycoris. I don't know if it's intentional, but I'll inform you just in case. Screenshot (8).png

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
Can somebody help me? I use joiplay to play renpy win version but it doesn't load. It has only screen that its loading for main menu and after it out(I don't have this problem before and don't change anything)

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
So even Patrons cannot play the Rapunzel route with the latest update?
Does it mean, that to get the locked content, you have to play .34 (BLUE_BOOTY) until the end, and only then update to 1.1 for the remainder of the content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Quazario

MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
You can't be more wrong

1.1 don't have a patreon code posted the only way to unlock all the conten is load 0.34 whit BLUE_BOOTY (this way you unlock Rapunzel and the patreon coin also alpha and all the stuff). For the end i haden't try but not EMEE_CROFT or LEWD_CROWN work for old quests. and i'm not sure if its works on the Coronation Day End

so if it worked for you Lupin the 3rd is only beacause you have loaded older saves. in a brand new game on 1.1 there is no code to unlock ANY patreon content.

The only way i manage to play the coronation day was playing in 1.0 but i don't remember the code i used

i found that console command QuestPatreon_CORONATION01 = True Unlocks Coronation Day on 1.1
How do you open the console command?

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
So even Patrons cannot play the Rapunzel route with the latest update?
Does it mean, that to get the locked content, you have to play .34 (BLUE_BOOTY) until the end, and only then update to 1.1 for the remainder of the content?
No need, open 0.34 enter patreon code and as soon is done you can save and load on 1.1

I...don't remember to be honest. And since I deleted "season 1" I cannot even open again and check.
Yes, closer to the end on Chapter 4

How do you open the console command?
Shift+O ( the letter not a zero)

If it doesn't open you need to fiddle in one file as shown in the tutorial

LEWD_CROWN IS FOR VERSION 1.0 NOT 1.1

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes