torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
is LEWD_CROWN the latest and only code needed?
so far i reach snow white coins but the patreon coin hasn't show up, Rapunzel shows Patreon Only and won't unlock locking it if i don't reload and on the progress screen i hade't finish any patreon event and some quests shows ????? instead of the actual name.

Do i need to enter more specific codes? if i do, where are they?
Also the only way to unlock cheats is with any of the OPT_CHEAT_fdc162

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
is LEWD_CROWN the latest and only code needed?
so far i reach snow white coins but the patreon coin hasn't show up, Rapunzel shows Patreon Only and won't unlock locking it if i don't reload and on the progress screen i hade't finish any patreon event and some quests shows ????? instead of the actual name.

Do i need to enter more specific codes? if i do, where are they?
Also the only way to unlock cheats is with any of the OPT_CHEAT_fdc162
Try the other codes in the OP.

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Try the other codes in the OP.
i starter a new game from version 0.34 with BLUE_BOOTY code then open 1.1 and load that file and used EMEE_CROFT and LEWD_CROWN to be sure and so far the patreon quest are active but i'm missing some interaction with Emme
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't lead anywhere and the first option is from the beginning of chapter right after they meet

Also on the Character Affinity Images there is one call EMEE_04 when is that suppose to happen? it seem to be when you find ELZA but it wasn't trigger then

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
i starter a new game from version 0.34 with BLUE_BOOTY code then open 1.1 and load that file and used EMEE_CROFT and LEWD_CROWN to be sure and so far the patreon quest are active but i'm missing some interaction with Emme
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't lead anywhere and the first option is from the beginning of chapter right after they meet

Also on the Character Affinity Images there is one call EMEE_04 when is that suppose to happen? it seem to be when you find ELZA but it wasn't trigger then
You fucked up completely. You should have raised your Relationship with Emee but you didn't do it. That's why the heart is tainted.

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
You fucked up completely. You should have raised your Relationship with Emee but you didn't do it. That's why the heart is tainted.
They go back to landing/crash site off the office then get 2 option and she teleports back. Did i miss something there?

I reached the end right before the coronation day and says is patreon only. I tried WILLY_FAIRIES BLUE_BOOTY EMEE_CROFT and LEWD_CROWN none worked.

Any way enter the console command ( Shift+O )

QuestPatreon_CORONATION01 = True

and it will be available, also the command for Credits is MONEY

Character Affinity Images there is one call EMEE_04
It is way later on the game on Part 4 there is a second visit

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Tell me are there a requirement for unlocking the petreon quest i already use the LEWD_CROWN but the rapunzel quest cant activate because i need a petreon code?

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Hmmmmm... I have the same problem with the patreon codes...

As such, I have decided to stop playing for now and wait till december for my work bonus so that I can squeeze this game in with my other patreon pledges... I hope it works then.

Goodbye for now. Wooooooosssshhhhh * jetpack noises

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Ok so I've used the codes listed in the OP but I still don't have the Patreon coin for the well with Snow White. How to get it please?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I've tried every code listed here and I still can't unlock Rapunzel. Anyone know if it's a different code?

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
suggestion: allow you to add an emergency drone thing to auto drone, that brings it back if it dies with its loot.
auto drone is WORTHLESS as it is. Either you look at it and its 10/10 health, and it has basically nothing in its inventory. or its dead and loots gone.

SonicEdge

Jan 30, 2018
What's the actual current version? Title says 1.1, Changelog says 0.31 and I have 0.34 as my latest from a while ago

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes