Feb 28, 2019
Playing around with the files, I made a nude mod

the mod is just visual, I don't recommend using the mod when it's corrupting androids, so as not to get weird when choosing an option (sometimes the image doesn't change, other times the image can change to the programmed image)

View attachment 1672351
View attachment 1672386

Elsa's change of clothes was created

View attachment 1672352
View attachment 1672360
View attachment 1672363

I edited 5 images to put in the mod, the rest were images from the game itself
View attachment 1672754

the 4 images of Emee, I modified it so as not to get bugged at the time of purchase with her, (the bug made her lose her body)

BEFORE

1645743349887.png

AFTER

1645743129164.png

Mod Created for version: v0.33.1

Edit : I edited 1 image for Anna and 4 for Emee , and with that I already modified the file
How do I install the mod?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
TBH what is the real difference between the good and evil path on rapunzel?
the clothes and some scenes, the scenes you can see after you reset the rapunzel, already the clothes, you can only use one of them, the other is blocked

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
Pretty sure you have to clean up all the crap that's there when you start before you can decorate, that might be what you're missing.

LxV

Jul 20, 2018
There's one spot to clear up that's quite hard to find... I had the problem of thinking I couldn't decorate, but it turned out there was one bit to clear up that I'd completely missed despite checking several times. (Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly where.) If you post a screenshot of your office, people can perhaps indicate if you have missed cleaning up a spot?

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
There's one spot to clear up that's quite hard to find... I had the problem of thinking I couldn't decorate, but it turned out there was one bit to clear up that I'd completely missed despite checking several times. (Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly where.) If you post a screenshot of your office, people can perhaps indicate if you have missed cleaning up a spot?
Since i finish the story so far i cant enter the sandbox mode, so i have to wait for the next update, but thanks for the information

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes