Jon_18

Jun 4, 2020
I’m just going to put my two cents in, I love the new update of the game with the new scenes. Especially with what the game has in store for the storyline and future characters. Especially with Emee ;) Love the game Salty!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
try CLOUDS or CLOUD. not Clouds or Cloud
no, the letters can't be all capitals

$ CHARA_SH_Riddle_A = renpy.input ("{color=fffe8f}{i}''I fly without wings and cry without eyes. Wherever I lead, darkness follows''{/i}{/color} {size=20}Type your answer:{/size}")
$ CHARA_SH_Riddle_A = CHARA_SH_Riddle_A.strip()

if _preferences.language == None and ( CHARA_SH_Riddle_A == "Cloud" or CHARA_SH_Riddle_A == "Clouds" ):
pause 0.1
elif _preferences.language == "french" and ( CHARA_SH_Riddle_A == "Nuage" or CHARA_SH_Riddle_A == "Nuages" ):

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i tried CLOUDS,CLOUD,Nuage,Nuages,NUAGE,NUAGES dont care what and not work,really no one have a save * just * after this reply?,not full save,only after this reply

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
i tried CLOUDS,CLOUD,Nuage,Nuages,NUAGE,NUAGES dont care what and not work,really no one have a save * just * after this reply?,not full save,only after this reply
the text must have an uppercase letter and the rest must be lowercase,

the answer NUAGE,NUAGES only for those who play in French

for those who play in English, the answer is Cloud or Clouds

even if you don't get the answer right and just give up, that Emee will give the right answer

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Anyone wouldn't happen to have a list of Dress and Hair blueprints, plus where to find them (Emee's shop, drone expedition, etc.), or even unlock requirements for the dresses and hairs not made from blueprints?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the text must have an uppercase letter and the rest must be lowercase,

the answer NUAGE,NUAGES only for those who play in French

for those who play in English, the answer is Cloud or Clouds

even if you don't get the answer right and just give up, that Emee will give the right answer
1660010541910.png 1660010987779.png
now ME:
1660010667738.png 1660010746631.png
OMG!,what did i do to her?!,i promise that i not touch a boobi,i not even fuk her mom,is that bc i not have female boobs??!,IS THAT?!

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Any kind soul would care to share the new patreon code, please?
LEWD_CROWN

Also, you wouldn't happen to have a list of Dress and Hair blueprints, plus where to find them (Emee's shop, drone expedition, etc.), or even unlock requirements for the dresses and hairs not made from blueprints ?

Reactions: zedascove
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes