_Robloxman

May 18, 2022
Great update I love fact what you can switch from soft to hard after finish Rapunzel quest and don't need to have save then you first meet her.

P.S.
You unlock slutty dress on hard (outside world bad) route
Yes please clarify

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I keep getting this error on joiplay. Do I need to start all over again? I'm using my old save from the previous update.
Screenshot_20220728_014332.jpg

Last edited:

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
I'm confused... I downloaded the v1 update yesterday, wrote the Patron code lewd_crown, got the "congrats, ending chapter 1 unlocked (or something like that). but nothing changes or advances. I cant find any character who has anything new to say to me. My quest "log" looks like this.

Where do I go from here?

Uten navn2.png Uten navn.png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm confused... I downloaded the v1 update yesterday, wrote the Patron code lewd_crown, got the "congrats, ending chapter 1 unlocked (or something like that). but nothing changes or advances. I cant find any character who has anything new to say to me. My quest "log" looks like this.

Where do I go from here?

View attachment 1950823 View attachment 1950821
elsa's event is over, and just put the code and go to sleep, ask if you want to start the ceremony, if you start there's no turning back, and you'll have to wait for a new update to come out

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
elsa's event is over, and just put the code and go to sleep, ask if you want to start the ceremony, if you start there's no turning back, and you'll have to wait for a new update to come out
I have put in all the codes and gone to sleep, but nothing new the next day

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017

Thank you very much, Zerodead! Wow, you had alot more stuff than me (room decorations and all!). Seems to be working - thank you!

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes