Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
it hasn't been released yet, but why do you want the steam version, and the same thing, just change the sprite of some characters
Because I prefer those sprites instead of the originals. Plus the Steam version have extra quests that weren't available on the public version.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Because I prefer those sprites instead of the originals. Plus the Steam version have extra quests that weren't available on the public version.
extra mission? what extra mission does it have in the steam version (which hasn't even come out) that it doesn't have in this version of the game

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
extra mission? what extra mission does it have in the steam version (which hasn't even come out) that it doesn't have in this version of the game
From the Patreon page : "

Finally, in the Steam game, we are in the process of adding some modifications.

In this version of the game you will find new scenes, new versions of the fairy tale characters, and most importantly, all the Patreon Quests, renamed as "Secondary Quests".

So the whole game will be completely open to you. Forever."

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
From the Patreon page : "

Finally, in the Steam game, we are in the process of adding some modifications.

In this version of the game you will find new scenes, new versions of the fairy tale characters, and most importantly, all the Patreon Quests, renamed as "Secondary Quests".

So the whole game will be completely open to you. Forever."
aff men

the steam version will have the same mission as this version, so you won't need to put the patreon code, it will be the same when it comes out

the new character scenes, it will be with different sprites

the new version, are the new sprites that the disney characters will have

and all patreon and secondary missions will be released, without using the patreon code

In short, it will be the same as this version, only with new character sprites and no longer need to pick up patreon codes every time a new update comes out

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
aff men

the steam version will have the same mission as this version, so you won't need to put the patreon code, it will be the same when it comes out

the new character scenes, it will be with different sprites

the new version, are the new sprites that the disney characters will have

and all patreon and secondary missions will be released, without using the patreon code

In short, it will be the same as this version, only with new character sprites and no longer need to pick up patreon codes every time a new update comes out
In any case I would like to have the alternate version. I prefer those sprites.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1659586437135.png 1659586589509.png
Some know the answerd or have a save after she said that it is correct?,she not stop of tell me not at all not care what,i not want a full save,i want see for myself the Elsa and Rapunzel etc new dialogues,i just watched Elsa gang bang ice penis,i used 0,31 save.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes