• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
That's bothering me a little, because my thought are:
1. This whole world is a simulation and "???" is just monitoring how everything goes for us and helps with quests. Like you know, this "park" we're trying to create is already there in terms of a virtual reality game and we're testing it
2. The park have some scary deep backstory like making android army / immortal people / new civilization or smth, which will quickly become something big
3. That's some dude (probably a girl, maybe even one from the source files. Doesn't matter) who really need that energy core they was talking about, and planning to use us to get to it.

I don't know, but either way I think I dislike any of these scenarios

Because idk, the game feels nice and free from all of that complicated thriller-movie style plots and twists, I just want to continue experience the world it is right now and have fun. There wasn't any deep plot and storytelling at the beginning (I know "???" and green parrot existed for a long time, but there were no interactions or plot development), so why starting it now?

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I have some thoughts about it too, but it is not really based on strong evidence, so take it with a grain of salt.
my thoughts or dare i say theories are as follows:
1- that the "???" character is actually sleeping beauty for me the outfit fits the character pretty well in my opinion (yes i know sleeping beauty is all about roses and red, but i don't think if she was trying to hide her true identity, that she would just put on a full red garment on) (and if the character is an android that would explain them saying "waking up" when the creator of the park was alive) (another flaw in this theory is that the character says that we know their name but don't know him personally, which contradicts this theory but whatever).
2- salty01 is just pulling an Akabur and that character is going to be a dev self-insert.
3- A whole deferent character that we never met but may have been motioned once or twice before.
4- a character from the other discontinued game from salty01 (although highly unlikely as not all of us of that game).

That's bothering me a little, because my thought are:
1. This whole world is a simulation and "???" is just monitoring how everything goes for us and helps with quests. Like you know, this "park" we're trying to create is already there in terms of a virtual reality game and we're testing it
^
I would like to dismiss this theory as it would be a cheap way laterally explain every thing that happened as just a simulation or just a dream which is lame to be honest, for example in FNAF some theories about fnaf4 was that "it was all a dream" faced some heavy backlash from the community, but it is possible, but i don't think salty01 would do such thing, I think, I hope?, please don't do it salty01.

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I have some thoughts about it too, but it is not really based on strong evidence, so take it with a grain of salt.
my thoughts or dare i say theories are as follows:
1- that the "???" character is actually sleeping beauty for me the outfit fits the character pretty well in my opinion (yes i know sleeping beauty is all about roses and red, but i don't think if she was trying to hide her true identity, that she would just put on a full red garment on) (and if the character is an android that would explain them saying "waking up" when the creator of the park was alive) (another flaw in this theory is that the character says that we know their name but don't know him personally, which contradicts this theory but whatever).
2- salty01 is just pulling an Akabur and that character is going to be a dev self-insert.
3- A whole deferent character that we never met but may have been motioned once or twice before.
4- a character from the other discontinued game from salty01 (although highly unlikely as not all of us of that game).

^
I would like to dismiss this theory as it would be a cheap way laterally explain every thing that happened as just a simulation or just a dream which is lame to be honest, for example in FNAF some theories about fnaf4 was that "it was all a dream" faced some heavy backlash from the community, but is is possible, but i don't think salty01 would do such thing, I think, I hope?, please don't do it salty01.
Isn't the "Sexy French "Modest" Writer" a creator herself already?

Btw when I finally wake up I can tell you the letter this characters technical name starts from

Sep 28, 2021
If you ask me it's pretty obvious that "???" is the creator of the park
Wasn't the creator said to be a grumpy old man, don't see him helping us but would be cool

2. The park have some scary deep backstory like making android army / immortal people / new civilization or smth, which will quickly become something big
3. That's some dude (probably a girl, maybe even one from the source files. Doesn't matter) who really need that energy core they was talking about, and planning to use us to get to it.
I like the 3rd one a lot and I'm pretty sure the 2nd one will be a thing in the future considering what we got in this update

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Isn't the "Sexy French "Modest" Writer" a creator herself already?
you have a point, BUT remember that we did not know the "???" character "personally".
and if there are some stuff that I'm missing, please tell me as I'd like further my knowledge of the lore of this "universe".

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Playing every version since chapter 1 v0.28 and still missed that part of a story. But it seems like it has been coded in, but not used yet, so...

Regarding "???", after you meet her (woman confirmed) "near the tower" or smth, there becomes available special dialog with Scheherazade, which is not available for me in game, but it is there in code. Here's the transcript:

By the way, character's tech name starts with "S" in code. Scheherazade tells you it starts with "A", she may be right, tech name is not necessarily matches real one, could be abstract

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Wasn't the creator said to be a grumpy old man, don't see him helping us but would be cool

I like the 3rd one a lot and I'm pretty sure the 2nd one will be a thing in the future considering what we got in this update
Could be Tinker miss remembering or being programmed to remember that way or the Creator changed their ways

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I would like to dismiss this theory as it would be a cheap way laterally explain every thing that happened as just a simulation or just a dream which is lame to be honest, for example in FNAF some theories about fnaf4 was that "it was all a dream" faced some heavy backlash from the community, but it is possible, but i don't think salty01 would do such thing, I think, I hope?, please don't do it salty01.
I promise I'll never do anything so stupid :)

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Playing every version since chapter 1 v0.28 and still missed that part of a story. But it seems like it has been coded in, but not used yet, so...

Regarding "???", after you meet her (woman confirmed) "near the tower" or smth, there becomes available special dialog with Scheherazade, which is not available for me in game, but it is there in code. Here's the transcript:

By the way, character's tech name starts with "S" in code. Scheherazade tells you it starts with "A", she may be right, tech name is not necessarily matches real one, could be abstract

this is very very interesting indeed, looks like there is more mystery to that woman than i though

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
this is very very interesting indeed, looks like there is more mystery to that woman than i though
ok here what I have gotten so far so first of all first what you said eliminates sleeping beauty as she is a brunette although not completely as her name is Aruora, and we have Cinderella who is blond but her name is Ella which also does not fit but it is still something, and finally Alice whose the name, skin color and hair color match so yah here you go.
a bit of speculation on my part and a bit of digging around on your part you could crack the case in no time.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
ok here what I have gotten so far so first of all first what you said eliminates sleeping beauty as she is a brunette although not completely as her name is Aruora, and we have Cinderella who is blond but her name is Ella which also does not fit but it is still something, and finally Alice whose the name, skin color and hair color match so yah here you go.
a bit of speculation on my part and a bit of digging around on your part you could crack the case in no time.
I'm around 97% sure this is custom character and not a princess

Also the tech name that starts with "S" must have a meaningful transcription. As well as name, that starts with "A", unless Scheherazade gave us completely useless info, which does not make sense. Unless this person introduced herself with "A" name to trick her for whatever reason. Which doesn't seem likely

And here we go with our speculation: assuming Scheherazade is correct and the real name starts with "A", then characters tech name is abstract and is not a name, but a word. Word with meaning. So what words starting with "S" do you know? My english sucks and only "Secret" comes to mind. Character is not really a secret, so that's busted.
"Someone" looks fitting
The word could also be French

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Now I decided to waste my precious time I should be working on checking the code for this character's dialogs for chapter 1 of the game and it reminds of a lot of stuff actually.
The thing I find the most interesting is the line
"You are an android, your body and mind are not real."
She's talking to Queen Elsa here. So it may even be self-aware android.

And it makes sense. The world seems to be split up into self-aware androids like tinker, melissandre, djin, amelia is apparently an android. I completely forgot where she came from (am-ai?). And the princesses who are not aware of what android is. But in that case it doesn't make much sense why we're making them in that machine using character data

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
And it makes sense. The world seems to be split up into self-aware androids like tinker, melissandre, djin, amelia is apparently an android. I completely forgot where she came from (am-ai?). And the princesses who are not aware of what android is. But in that case it doesn't make much sense why we're making them in that machine using character data
Amelia was Emee's AI companion. I think at one point she was put into a fairy android body for Tink to play around with (correct me on this one if not), then turned into what Amelia is now.
Meli was a human whose conciousness was transferred into an android as an experiment...I think.
I suppose Tink and Djin were given "free will" by their creators since they were supposed to be some sort of administrators for the park...probably idk. Or perhaps they were also humans once.

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018

So it would be Aurora then? Because she had to “wake up”, and she has blonde hair and is thin. “A” for Aurora, “S” for Sleeping Beauty.

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
Last I checked sleeping beauty was not a brunette:
View attachment IMG_8859.webp

In every artwork we find of her both in and outside the movie she either has golden hair like this or it’s bright yellow.

Reactions: goloro1122

Augustus1288

Oct 16, 2022
Now I decided to waste my precious time I should be working on checking the code for this character's dialogs for chapter 1 of the game and it reminds of a lot of stuff actually.
The thing I find the most interesting is the line
"You are an android, your body and mind are not real."
She's talking to Queen Elsa here. So it may even be self-aware android.
When does that conversation take place?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes