• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

lolluca

Jul 17, 2020
(sorry for my english)
is there a walkthrough of chapter 1 to complete it 100% (including all clothes) ?
the walkthrough in the extras is not complete

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
What quest am I missing? I got the end of the update message.
It's Shaherezade with a unicorn horn dildo. I think it's connected to Ali Baba's events, and it also involves Lycoris, along with the Genie "convincing" Shaherezade into being sluttier offscreen. And you don't need to visit Shaherezade even once.

Slofus

Apr 13, 2020
There is also some stuff you need from Lycoris. She eventually tries to recreate the unicorn horn, only it comes out fairy-sized. So she offers it to you instead. Take it, then IIRC you need to give it to Tinker, then you need to skip to the night (maybe on the next day? I don't recall).
Did that, but nothing happened with Tinker

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
well well well, looks like the game is almost done and we will have the the mystery game soon, like as soon as June 12 which is crazy to think about, it has only been a year sense OPT ch. 1 got released on steam and now on June 12 ch. 2 is going live on steam, words can't describe my excitement, thank you salty for such an amazing game and an amazing story, the only reason i stuck with this game is actually because of the story, as it was deferent and very interesting and a departure form all the themes of other games i played.
again thank you, and i hope you do well in your actual life and have a fulfilling long exciting life.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
NEW PATREON NEWS LETTER PIRATES BE READY

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well!
It's about time I brought you up to date on everything that's going on! With Chapter 2 nearing completion and the next game in development, every day is a busy day for us! ahah
So let's talk about the upcoming update!

As you can see from the title, the next update will be a patreon quest, and it will be the last in this chapter!
It's scheduled for the end of the month and will probably be a fairly short update, as I've already told you, the end of the game is approaching and so the game's rhythm needs to speed up.
I know some of you panic every time I say something's coming to an end, but don't worry, I'll keep making games ! It's just this game that has to end at some point! ahah~~

So, you may be asking yourself: "But if it always takes you so long to do the updates, and they're shorter ... What do you do all day?! "
Well, as you might expect, we're preparing the next game!
And considering that it's going to be a much more complex game than OPT1 and 2, we have to plan ahead so that you don't have to wait several long months between the release of OPT2 and the first update of the new game.
And I can tell you that it's going to be a really cool first update.

BUT, I'm going to wait for OPT 2 to be released on Steam before officially presenting this new game.

And to give you a taste of what's to come, let's just say that there will officially be 6 of us working full-time on this new game against... well... Just me for chapter 1 and 3 people for chapter 2.
So, yes, the level and quality are increasing year after year! ~~
( If you were wondering how I spend the money from this Patreon, well the answer is here! I hire more people, and we produce more things for you! :D )

Thank you again for your support! I know this period of transition between two games isn't the easiest, but I think it's worth it!

Oh and, If you haven't yet added OPT2 to your Wishlist on Steam, now's the time! It's a huge help to its visibility!
Steam Link:

Thank you again for all your support, it's thanks to you that I can have such a cool job! ~~

See you very soon!
Bye ~~

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Any way to change Tinker Bell's clothes? Just clicking on the bell does dialogue stuff. Have a bunch of outfits and stuff unlocked but whatever is last made is what she wears forever?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes