torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
in the office between to the spot where u sleep and the desk there is like a weird computer with the scenes unlocked/locked u can check there if u are missing something

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
So I started the end game, is hooking up the bird to it really the only thing it's used for? The entire game it's there and telling you to ask Meli and it's just not something you can ever use?

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
I believe they cut a crap load of the intended content in chapter 2. Which is a huge shame. A lot of things feel unfinished, the old pc is just one of them.
Hell, the Patreon version hasn't even had the Jasmine reward with Sherezade implemented. Also, the Android version crashes when it reaches the brothel orgy epilogue.
And I'm going to keep mentioning them whenever I can until Salty fixes them.

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
Hell, the Patreon version hasn't even had the Jasmine reward with Sherezade implemented. Also, the Android version crashes when it reaches the brothel orgy epilogue.
And I'm going to keep mentioning them whenever I can until Salty fixes them.
That is right, i dont have Sherazade with jasmine, i do have the guard scene and the end brothel.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
New dev log on patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And steam is saying that we need 10gb of storage for the game, what the hell are you doing salty?????
The first update for early access will be around 1GB to 1.5GB, but the final game, which will have several dozens of hours of gameplay, will definitely be larger, so we need to give a heads-up to leave enough space available in advance :)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes