00alok

Feb 19, 2022
1st riddle of the Sphinx. She does not accept the following answers: Human, Man, human, man, etc. Can you help me? This is my save.

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
What do you think I did, that's why I asked for help, your comment doesn't help, it just states the obvious.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
What do you think I did, that's why I asked for help, your comment doesn't help, it just states the obvious.
Actually "Man" is the correct answer, maybe your game is bugged or something, try again on a new save If that does not work reinstall or re-download the game that might help, if not well... I'm out of ideas.

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Yes, apparently the patreon and steam version here, which are 1.1, does not work for this event, in the 1.0 version of patreon it works correctly, thank you

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
So a new dev log dropped on patreon here is the whole thing for whoever is interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A romance, huh? That’s..an interesting development

Feels a bit disconnected from the foundation of OPT part 1 and 2, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt and see where things go.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
A romance, huh? That’s..an interesting development

Feels a bit disconnected from the foundation of OPT part 1 and 2, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt and see where things go.
It is only made this way so that it won't be restricted in Germany

Timeburner

Aug 22, 2017
I've been looking, but is there a way to change how Anna refers to you (Professor, Mister, Master, or Sensei), or are you locked in once you choose?

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
well he got teleported to who knows where from who knows where and it was "a long distance"? shit happens as in the teleported wasn't at it best in opt2. so a gender bender isn't ruled out, it could also be fun to have a male in female body in some interactions and opens a chance to look for a way back to try and fix it, or not XD

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes