Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Talk to her to get the tool to open the drawers and turn on the computer.
Go to the character listing and find Anna. There's an option to enter a password. Tinkerbell gave you the password when you went inside. If you don't remember, go upstairs and she'll remind you.
Once you've entered the password, download the dress file. You should be done.
Okay, this may seem like a really stupid question, but... then what? I did all that and now I can't leave. I can't seem to find the option to leave! I'm stuck in a loop. I go upstairs to talk to Tink and she gives me the code again, but that's it...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, this may seem like a really stupid question, but... then what? I did all that and now I can't leave. I can't seem to find the option to leave! I'm stuck in a loop. I go upstairs to talk to Tink and she gives me the code again, but that's it...
There are 2 dress patterns available in the system, as I recall. Make sure you download the correct one. Then, I believe you have to click Emee again to come home.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
the nopy files are incompleted, im getting a missing file error

EDIT: NVM, it was winrar fault's

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
i cant seem to get the patreon quests to work, I put in the code and i finished the game for now? Anyone can help please?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sometimes i feel like im playing a fashion game...
Jesus if you must make to many cloths/hairs for having some fun with the princess...
And that stupid android die each time i found something good. SIGH

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Sometimes i feel like im playing a fashion game...
Jesus if you must make to many cloths/hairs for having some fun with the princess...
And that stupid android die each time i found something good. SIGH
Sorry about that, but I like the clothes :D
And for the drone, buy boosts, don't take too many risks and it should go well.

Reactions: UberPuber
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes