scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
They say everything is a dildo if you are brave enough :unsure:

But seriously as an android she could just request player to find a way to create her new body or something of that sorts... Here we are creating new characters in some sort of machine without much explanation, she literally does same things as a computer but she cannot change bodies?.. Sounds kinda odd if you ask me
How about a VR suit for the player? He takes remote control of a male android Tink's size and gives her a good hammering, but can feel everything the android experiences through some kind of tactile sensory transfer into the suit material.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hell, now that I think about it... you could have a teleporter 'malfunction' which would leave you in the same location, only scaled down to Tink's size.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Hell, now that I think about it... you could have a teleporter 'malfunction' which would leave you in the same location, only scaled down to Tink's size.
In fact, I actually had this idea of combination for a while but I didn't really like it much more...
But the teleporter 'malfunction' one is pretty cool :sneaky:
Maybe one day you'll see it in game ahah

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game: "Thanks for being a Patreon!... ... You're a great person! ..." (p.s. dev if you read this, they be patrons :) fun little tidbit, patreon is a spin on patron, but a copyrightable one)

Me: (since game update is still recent, I shall not share le code.... there are ways to find it, one being to support... others.... well I don't give spoilers :p )
1603526574325.png

Reactions: SMCosta

duckerton

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry if it's a stupid question but why does the app request access to photos, multimedia and other files? I'm talking about android 0.26 downloaded from itch.io. I wanna try the game but I'm little worried

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, anyone for '- SILVER FOR" and "- SUCH BEATY MUC H WOW" code to unlock box ?

Last edited:

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, l get an info that the quest for char is over (Anna) so its end of the update but I do not have unlocked all.
Any ideas if I choose something in wrong way or will it unlock later or ... ?

SMCosta

Aug 17, 2020
Game: "Thanks for being a Patreon!... ... You're a great person! ..." (p.s. dev if you read this, they be patrons :) fun little tidbit, patreon is a spin on patron, but a copyrightable one)

Me: (since game update is still recent, I shall not share le code.... there are ways to find it, one being to support... others.... well I don't give spoilers :p )
View attachment 871358
Please spoil me

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes