Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So it it normal for everything you've done with Anna to disappear once Chapter 3 starts?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
whats.png
Anybody know what these two Quests are?

EDIT: Got the first one.

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So it it normal for everything you've done with Anna to disappear once Chapter 3 starts?
It's also giving me a label on her quest like I failed and I don't know how.

Tink told me that I could keep on pushing her towards everything else but the only I have for her is the "Teaching and Favors" option, similar to Snow's "strip."

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
It's also giving me a label on her quest like I failed and I don't know how.

Tink told me that I could keep on pushing her towards everything else but the only I have for her is the "Teaching and Favors" option, similar to Snow's "strip."

There are a lot of questions here!

For the secondary version of the Emee outfit, It depends on how much affection Emee has for you (depending on the choices you have made).

Yes it's normal for Anna, it's just the place where the last update was stopped, don't worry, the next part will add this.

The third quest of screen is the quest where we see Elsa for the first time.

if you failed anna's quest, it's because you went too fast, you have to train her completely before trying hardcore things with her.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
That's the thing, I've gotten as far as I can, I'm done with Anna for now since I need said book, and I only have the patreon coin left for Snow White aside from the crown coin but if I use that, I can't go back to use the patreon coin should I ever get my hands on that

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
One of the most grindiest games I've played, although it made me appreciate the art better-- it also introduced me to save editor

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes