RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
For the moment, this is not planned.
For the final release I will probably translate the game into several languages in addition to English and French ( which I will do myself. )
But would you like me to translate it for free and now?

Nibbato_Jr

May 20, 2020
So i finished the quest and main story how do i do the patreon quest do they just start up on their own

Last edited:

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
Now that you said that it dosent make sense with the arm :)) maybe he was to tired when he did the drawing

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
How do I start the story/content of the new update 27.1? Ive talked to all npcs but nothing new from them...
Same for me. I got the new dress for Emee but that's it. Been grinding along with the drone but haven't found anything. No idea what the next step is. Drone, sleep, drone, sleep. I've done that several times now and nothing other than clothes data, image data and coins.

I also don't have the knowledge for the lesson2:novice sewing so that path won't run either.

Talking with all the characters doesn't reveal anything.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Same for me. I got the new dress for Emee but that's it. Been grinding along with the drone but haven't found anything. No idea what the next step is. Drone, sleep, drone, sleep. I've done that several times now and nothing other than clothes data, image data and coins.

I also don't have the knowledge for the lesson2:novice sewing so that path won't run either.

Talking with all the characters doesn't reveal anything.
Can you show me your quest panel?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
So is there any action so far, or is it all teasing? I've been looking at reviews and there isn't anything recent since this update.

Thanks in advance.

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
Think have cleared all the game, but still missing some blueprints to create new clothes. There are any list of the clothes/hair? To make sure I don't forget anyone.
(I'm patreon, btw, so this is not the problem)

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
So is there any action so far, or is it all teasing? I've been looking at reviews and there isn't anything recent since this update.

Thanks in advance.
Yup, there is. Anna for exemple, like voyeurkind said.
But yes, the reviews are absolutely not up to date. None of them are dated before the last drone update. :confused:

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Think have cleared all the game, but still missing some blueprints to create new clothes. There are any list of the clothes/hair? To make sure I don't forget anyone.
(I'm patreon, btw, so this is not the problem)
For the moment, there is no real way to see the complete list of clothes in game.
I'm trying to figure out a way to do this without spoiling the player.
But in any case, it's on my to-do list :)

Reactions: fuckthispanda

salttotart

Jul 10, 2017
How do I get to fuck Anna? I'm at the end of the update and the only option is to "Tell me more about yourself"

Feb 28, 2019
You have to find a chest with the Drone, I found it searching the Ruined Temple, but when you do you need to go to Emee and Em-AI to decrypt the key. My key was 10000000000, that's 1x1 and 10x0. Then you have to find the chest again and enter the code to open it, it contains data which turns out to be the data for the Two Headed Coin.
What is this Ruined Temple and how do I find it?

coolbeanburrito

Aug 7, 2019
I totally remember having some way to have like unlimited money in this game and I remember it being built into the game but after this update I can't find it anywhere?

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
pretty fun and nice game. Snow White has a beautiful ass, hope we can choose to have lots of anal sex with her

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes