Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Yup, there is. Anna for exemple, like voyeurkind said.
But yes, the reviews are absolutely not up to date. None of them are dated before the last drone update. :confused:
Thanks for the reply. I will be on the lookout for this game and I'll play it when I can have more content. Watched. Good luck with your game!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm having a difficult time making any progress. I'm currently at Snow Point (Outpost 16). I've accessed the computer, gotten some new designs, but I can't seem to move forward or leave. Do I need to sacrifice one of the three cards to load the sought after design?

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
I'm having a difficult time making any progress. I'm currently at Snow Point (Outpost 16). I've accessed the computer, gotten some new designs, but I can't seem to move forward or leave. Do I need to sacrifice one of the three cards to load the sought after design?
yep. personally i sacrifice 1 of the 2 hair styles. neither are fantastic. make a save, loose 1 then other and keep save you like more.

Reactions: Dragon59

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Great game so far. I noticed that if you have an automatic expedition in progress and you save and load, the progress from the expedition isn't kept. Besides that, I haven't really noticed any other "big" issues. Keep up the great work Salty01

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Great game so far. I noticed that if you have an automatic expedition in progress and you save and load, the progress from the expedition isn't kept. Besides that, I haven't really noticed any other "big" issues. Keep up the great work Salty01
Also, do you have a Twitter or DeviantArt account?
Thank you very much! :)
Yes, it's a bug on my to-do list, I'll have to fix it as soon as I get back to work on this drone.
I only have Ichio and Patreon, at the moment I don't create other accounts on social networks simply because I don't think I have the time to deal with all this.
And, Thanks for your review, it's nice to see that my work is appreciated. I put a lot of work into it. :giggle:

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Glad to know that that bug is already on your lost.

I imagine that the game take up much of your time time so o understand why you would have time for other profiles.

I'm glad you're happy with the review. Like I said, the amount of time and effort you put into it is obvious. You deserve a good review :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes