the1396

Aug 2, 2019
did you visit the space chick (name escapes me right now)? she triggers next part of virus story if mem serves but does take 2 or 3 days

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
im traped at the outpost 16 quest how do i continue?
i unlocked the drawer but i cant get more far than opening the computer and stare at it
not sure if worked it out but need to speak to your companion to learn how to boot on pc also

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I'm just wandering around, not sure what I'm supposed to do next. Found a box but don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. Need to train sewing but don't know where to do that...

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
In the shelf over your bed you can find the first book of sewing.
Yes, sorry I wasn't more precise; was just looking for a walk through.

I have level one; but I need level two for sewing. As for the box, I have the code for it but I have no idea where the box is or where to enter the code.

A walkthrough would help

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
really amazing game! love it so much!
just a quistion tho, how do i start the 3rd patreon quest ? i finished everything else but this one is a bit darker, did i fuck it up somehow ?

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020
When is the expected date of completion of this game???

I only play games with Completed tag, and this one is on my bucket list.

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
t got the « virus » in game where Anna and Snowwhite we’re disabled, Tinker said she came when she found something but nothing happened, do I have something to do?
When is the expected date of completion of this game???

I only play games with Completed tag, and this one is on my bucket list.
Basing on what the developer explains, the first chapter of the game gonna be completed by summer... Dunno if this helps

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes