jjbman605

Jul 28, 2018
in some part of the game you go in a cave to find anna (second time) and there is computer , a hand and empty case for some drone
on the screen of computer says ://CALL_CUVE:
and i have to enter a code
WHAT IS THAT CODE?????

Last edited:

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I was gonna hold off on downloading this because I felt like the game wasn't gonna have that much content and I was gonna wait, but my curiosity got the best of me....

Gotta say I'm disappointed in the animated scenes, but all I got so far was a psuedo blowjob after like 2-3 hours of playing. Don't know how much else is in store from where I'm at.

Also even more disappointed that they are androids. Wasn't expecting that.

On the plus side the dialogue is funny and the characters and designs are cool. The pacing is slow but it's come to be expected with the build number. I got no one to blame but myself for jumping too early on this, but I couldn't help it. Ugh.

Kyushux123456

Jan 30, 2021
Really impressive game Salty01, played through it 2-3 times now with successive releases. One question and two suggestions:

1) Is it possible to go back and undo stuff? I've learnt now that I rushed through with Anna and missed a scene? Is there an ability to reset the character? Revert back one quest, or even revert a save? Or do I just need to keep several saves?

2) It would be great if after using the automatic drone there was an option to go back to the initial drone menu (where you choose auto or manual) instead of back to the office. Saves one click when swapping checking both drones.

3) Some kind of bad luck protection for the manual drone would be fantastic. Perhaps at a certain point you can spend 500c so that you will never loot less than 25c? Sending out a drone to only collect <10c is frustrating. Especially when you need 14 cloth scraps for Anna.

Awesome game overall, as many people have said.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Really impressive game Salty01, played through it 2-3 times now with successive releases. One question and two suggestions:

1) Is it possible to go back and undo stuff? I've learnt now that I rushed through with Anna and missed a scene? Is there an ability to reset the character? Revert back one quest, or even revert a save? Or do I just need to keep several saves?

2) It would be great if after using the automatic drone there was an option to go back to the initial drone menu (where you choose auto or manual) instead of back to the office. Saves one click when swapping checking both drones.

3) Some kind of bad luck protection for the manual drone would be fantastic. Perhaps at a certain point you can spend 500c so that you will never loot less than 25c? Sending out a drone to only collect <10c is frustrating. Especially when you need 14 cloth scraps for Anna.

Awesome game overall, as many people have said.
Thank you very much for this comment ~
I will try to answer quickly to your feedback:

Unfortunately no, it is not possible for me to put an option in game to reset a character. There is too much intermingling in the story progression.
About the drone, yes, you're right. I'll change that for the next update :)
And finally, yes, it's on my to-do list to add drone upgrades. It will even come with graphic changes on the drone in addition to boosts and skill additions.
Some kind of "bad luck protection" might be a good idea indeed. I'll keep that in mind :giggle:

Thank you very much for the feedback, it's always a pleasure to read and it helps the game a lot ~

Reactions: mastaczajnik

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
One of the most polished games out here as far as Patreon games come. I'm definitely impressed and I was surprised with the length.

Honestly, I love Anna but I'm seriously loving Emee.

Do we have a solid date when Patrons can expect the next update to drop this February? I'm looking to sub to both gain access and support this game when the update releases.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
One of the most polished games out here as far as Patreon games come. I'm definitely impressed and I was surprised with the length.

Honestly, I love Anna but I'm seriously loving Emee.

Do we have a solid date when Patrons can expect the next update to drop this February? I'm looking to sub to both gain access and support this game when the update releases.
Thanks for this comment, happy to see that my game is liked ^^
( And I'm in love with Emee as well btw )
The update will be released this week.
This is the only date I can give at the moment. There's still some work to do but it's coming soon.
As soon as it will be ready, I will put it immediately online on Patreon.

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
dunno if it's in here already, but the console commands to unlock the gallery images:
1. filter(lambda x:'GalleryImageQuest', dir())
Shows you the names of all the Gallery quests.
2. Set which ever quest you want to see as ' = True'

Will affect other aspects of the game, not just the gallery so it may wreck your save. Was useful when I accidentally used the crown coin before the double apple coin & locked the gallery image.

Reactions: Kira999

Eisschrei

Mar 2, 2019
I have a question about the golden heart dialoge options. I just failed the one where Emee comes out of the mechanic room and you can ask her "If it is so hot down there" to take of her tanktop.

Is the success randomised since she doesn´t really have a way to improve her mood? I allready purchased everything she had in her store at the time.
Would really appreciate if someone could clarify. :)

Also i noticed that the automated drone "Petal" loses all her credits of the run she is on if you use the mouswheel to cancel a manual drone run.
E.g. i see she has 50c and i thing she could do better and don´t recall her. I then go to the manual drone, start the run and realize i wanted to visit a character first, cancel the run (first time it happened it was an accident) and check Petal again only to find she is back to 0c though the health stays the same as before.

And i really like this game though grinding with the drone is a bit tidious since i often get -1 AP sometimes several times per run, while the +AP hasn´t triggered since the first 2 runs.

All in all awesome game :)

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
WOW, this game is awesome. Cannot wait for the next update, to see what happens with Elsa, Anna and everyone else.:love::love:The story is great and the character art is pretty good. The only bad thing is that grinding is tedious but that's understandable because all games have it.

O6Azykh.png iPB1AUU.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
i have a question so i have unlocked all patreon quest but how do i start the quests because i finished the game but i didnt do a single patreon quest.

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, i'm trying to remove the game of my PC and i can't remove because of the linux archives on the lib. It's just with me?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes