headonastick

May 22, 2020
Where do you enter the 123anna123 code, the boxes don't scroll properly on Android they just go to the main menu save page, it's really annoying!

Reactions: YisusJR

Spazquirrel

Apr 17, 2018
Super impressed with the game! But can anyone tell me exactly what is unlocked with each level of Patreon? I'm super curious about the added quests but it seems each level has access to different codes?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Super impressed with the game! But can anyone tell me exactly what is unlocked with each level of Patreon? I'm super curious about the added quests but it seems each level has access to different codes?
A few Patreon specific quests and a couple outfits.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Salty01 in Anna's coronation dress quest if I choose dress transparency or side split on the first selction Anna does the bust modification instead. Is this intentional? Maybe I am missing some relevant dialogue?

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
is there a correct time to enter patreon quest codes? added on day 1 and they show in the quest journal but not 1 will start.
additionally is their a prompt for patreon coin to appear? ive been drone hunting on hope will randomly spawn but i feel i need to at least have someone reference it once.

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
is there a correct time to enter patreon quest codes? added on day 1 and they show in the quest journal but not 1 will start.
additionally is their a prompt for patreon coin to appear? ive been drone hunting on hope will randomly spawn but i feel i need to at least have someone reference it once.
Old codes don't work anymore

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
not sure its an old code problem. they take and say unlocked, give the hair, etc. they jsut don't actually start the quests...

disregard. came good tonight. weird.

Last edited:

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
I think she is Rapunzel
i am not sure. the story mention of tower implies it is but i swear ive seen this EXACT char with the nun outfit also. plus the reference to fearing everything, demons and hiding under bed seems familar. like i should know char and can not pick it.

RoshiProm

Jan 17, 2018
What is this character from? It's driving me crazy, but I cannot remember for the life of me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Searching by the name that she is given, I found that "Princess Rosette is a French literary fairy tale written by Madame d'Aulnoy."
The synopsis reads "A king and queen, who had two sons, had a daughter as well. All the fairies came to the christening. When the queen pressed them to predict Rosette's future, they said that she might cause great misfortune to her brothers, and even their deaths. The king and queen consulted with a hermit, who advised them to lock Rosette in a tower."... It continues, but thats what seems to be relevant for the time that we see her with Emee...

Also, her look reminds me of Merida, from Brave, when her mother dressed her for the tournament to decide her would be husband

Reactions: polandball

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Honestly, I'm kinda surprised Emee still cares about Rosette.

Given how much flirting the MC and Emee have done I'd think that would be the goal, but Emee is still stuck on wanting to get with Rosette.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Honestly, I'm kinda surprised Emee still cares about Rosette.

Given how much flirting the MC and Emee have done I'd think that would be the goal, but Emee is still stuck on wanting to get with Rosette.
I think she just really saw the potential of this planet and she wants to be a part of it.
( And then, she put too much effort on rosette to just give up ^^ )

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes