Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I entered the extra quest codes when I started a new game but none of them have triggered except one (Maybe?) the coin but I could only see it as a greyed out option I could never find in game and eventually gave up on searching. I have now completed all available content plus several days and the quests still have not triggered. Is there a what to force them to trigger? Never mind after looking through the image files they don't really seem worth the trouble.

Last edited:

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I entered the extra quest codes when I started a new game but none of them have triggered except one (Maybe?) the coin but I could only see it as a greyed out option I could never find in game and eventually gave up on searching. I have now completed all available content plus several days and the quests still have not triggered. Is there a what to force them to trigger? Never mind after looking through the image files they don't really seem worth the trouble.
The codes for extra Patreon content have been changed. The op should just remove them

Apr 16, 2020
If anyone wanted Money Cheat, i dont know the code but i know a alternative
Use Unren to enable dev and Console normal one
Then Go ingame and use Shift+O to open the Console
Next Do "MONEY=10000000" do not use space, strangely if you add space it doesnt change the amount, to confirm just do MONEY it will show your amount in console
There you go,

Reactions: CigarMan

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
i have no clue what id its the end of the created content but i cant seem to get any further after the anna corset quest.

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
No? Nobody knows? Like what does Cuve N ° 002'05 means? like I know that the curve but what the code? or what does a CUVE mean? Because on the internet it says wine.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes