drakemasta

May 8, 2018
i would like to see upgrades for the drone....... maybe a luck upgrade that increases searching energy requirement and of course a energy upgrade. maybe a advanced sensor system to find less dead ends.

as for characters the girl from moana..... maybe by using the stupid chicken you need to keep getting her leaves for her "dress"

elsa would be some of my top choices...... maybe have her experiment with new "magic" wich drains her mystic reserves causing her clothes wich are made of magic to start to melt from her body heat :p

as for old school gals then sleeping beauty....... maybe have her be a bit snobish and the character gets her new "needles" for sewing

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
i would like to see upgrades for the drone....... maybe a luck upgrade that increases searching energy requirement and of course a energy upgrade. maybe a advanced sensor system to find less dead ends.

as for characters the girl from moana..... maybe by using the stupid chicken you need to keep getting her leaves for her "dress"

elsa would be some of my top choices...... maybe have her experiment with new "magic" wich drains her mystic reserves causing her clothes wich are made of magic to start to melt from her body heat :p

as for old school gals then sleeping beauty....... maybe have her be a bit snobish and the character gets her new "needles" for sewing
I love the idea with Elsa! :love:
I already have some ideas in my head (and written) but it's true that playing with her magic would be really nice ! ;)

Reactions: Lurms

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
they're in ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨youruser⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨RenPy

the game is called princess park planet which was probably the original unpunny name

access library through finder, click go, press alt, library appears
Thank you very much. I guessed the title used in the Renpy folder was not that of the game but I couldn't work out what it was. With your help I found the save files easily.

Reactions: Lurms

eb_marah

Jul 25, 2019
Trying to get the last three hairstyles for SW, but can't find them on any drone searches. Is the hint wrong or am I just unlucky?

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Where's the full saves at? Also, I'm stuck at the part of the game where Tinker Bell told me to seduce Snow White. See, the thing is, I've done that a lot, and it still doesn't get me anywhere.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Where's the full saves at? Also, I'm stuck at the part of the game where Tinker Bell told me to seduce Snow White. See, the thing is, I've done that a lot, and it still doesn't get me anywhere.
Try to give her more "Cupids Apples" to make a pie :)

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Played through this last night and had a great time! The premise of the story is perfect. Art is great, writing could use an editing pass but is lively and often funny. The drone stuff as has been mentioned is a bit grindy but I think there's potential for a legitimately fun little minigame in there. Overall, this is one of the most promising games I'm following atm and I'm really looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: Salty01

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Beautiful art. Game light and works on NASA machines. No bugs. Only problem that is very small version :(

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Also, thank you for not making every female character have unrealistic boobs so huge they would cause constant back pain.
Thank you for noticing that!
I try to make sizes a little "realistic" even if the drawing style is very cartoon.
I think people ( and me ) are tired of seeing only huge breasts and gigantic breasts all the time. A bit of diversity is always more pleasant I think.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Trying to get the last three hairstyles for SW, but can't find them on any drone searches. Is the hint wrong or am I just unlucky?
Same problem, what "expeditions" to do unlock and what material is needed to build this hairstyles?
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
... Or have I to wait for a next new update?
Please test my save for finding my faults? View attachment 30-1-LT1.save

David Rivera

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 494033

Overview:
A Trainer game in a FairyTale World.
You end up on an abandoned planet and deliver a fairy in a jar (?) Does magic exist? No, but what you' re about to get is even better than that! Sex, I'm talking about sex. Sex with princesses... and other things.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-25
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Salty01 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 494012 View attachment 494013 View attachment 494014 View attachment 494015 View attachment 494016 View attachment 494017 View attachment 494018
what's the patreon code of this game?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes