Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 23 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

TrappedTruth

Feb 2, 2020
The answer to the riddle "Toss a coin to your witcher, oh valley of" is PLENTY. Thats the one I got, referencing a good show on netflix.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Tried out your game Salty01, pretty good stuff. The art style is spectacular and refreshing!

If I could suggest something it would be drone upgrades. A few fellow members have suggested it already when I was glancing over the thread and I have to say I agree with them, at least some sort of battery upgrade to explore for longer periods of time, the boost is nice but having to constantly buying it gets annoying real fast.

Could use with a proof-reader as there are more than a few typos but it's far from Engrish.

Bookmarked the thread, I'll be interested in seeing how this one develops. Best of luck to you, make a killing out there!

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Tried out your game Salty01, pretty good stuff. The art style is spectacular and refreshing!

If I could suggest something it would be drone upgrades. A few fellow members have suggested it already when I was glancing over the thread and I have to say I agree with them, at least some sort of battery upgrade to explore for longer periods of time, the boost is nice but having to constantly buying it gets annoying real fast.

Could use with a proof-reader as there are more than a few typos but it's far from Engrish.

Bookmarked the thread, I'll be interested in seeing how this one develops. Best of luck to you, make a killing out there!
Hi, Alexrieper!
Thank you for the feedback! ~~

You're absolutely right, I'm currently developing some things to enhance this drone with permanent improvements and other things that are already in development soon.
The boosts of this update were mainly there to make grind easier, but it's absolutely not a definitive solution ^^

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes