eb_marah

Jul 25, 2019
A good way to improve the drone is to not let it find image data/char data/clothes data if you already have a ton of it. I've got 16 image data and nothing to use it on so it feels wasteful to get it from the drone when even 15c would be more useful. If it's found randomly have it roll random, if it's found in a treasure chest have it roll for another thing from the chest Nevermind, sell it to Emee.

The increased AP isn't really worth it usually. 10c for each AP, but using 2AP doesn't earn you much more than 20c. Spending more time on the drone trips is useful, but sometimes you end up only getting 30c when the boost costs 51c to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawlajs

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The increased AP isn't really worth it usually. 10c for each AP, but using 2AP doesn't earn you much more than 20c. Spending more time on the drone trips is useful, but sometimes you end up only getting 30c when the boost costs 51c to begin with.
Buy enough (like 10) emergencies (cost 25), and use them up in the "gold and marble building". Sell the loot ot Emee. Thats good business.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I am stuck with Anna.
She always asks, when the lecture will start. And MC says, he has still to prepare things. And: Finish the sewing session first.

Day after day the same. What did I miss?
(Tinker Bell doesn't answere me)

Last edited:

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I am stuck with Anna.
She always asks, when the lecture will start. And MC says, he has still to prepare things. And: Finish the sewing session first.

Day after day the same. What did I miss?
(Tinker Bell doesn't answere me)
I'm guessing that's it for this update because all quests seems to be finished (near bed there's a display on which you can press to see all available and finished quests) and I couldn't find anything else to do too.

Reactions: Rolo

BALBA

Mar 27, 2019
ok i jsut can the fuck find the other half of the fish i probably used 50 +5 enetrgy to the drone and looked for the fish and i only finded the one half is the other in the game ? im starting to think its not

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
I have a question? I found a locked box with the drone and it wants me to finish some code but I cant figure it out! The line says
"Do you want to build a..." but snowman isnt working! Please help!

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
ok i jsut can the fuck find the other half of the fish i probably used 50 +5 enetrgy to the drone and looked for the fish and i only finded the one half is the other in the game ? im starting to think its not
I found parts 1&2 immediately after each other, sounds like you're unlucky. Are you moving the drone along to the better spots before searching?

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes