Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Ugh, I hate when devs do that. But how can I get Melisandre's scene? I just got a pic of her dressing up.

How do I get Rosette's scene? I can't visit her from the planet hologram
The dressing is the melisandre Scene, If you want to se Emee Scene and Rosette and Emee you need to do 3 things

1.- Be nice and flirty to Emee in all the answers
2.- Ask Emee for help with the mirror Quest
3.- Get the Jacket blueprint from Sphinx and creat it then give it to Emee

If you did everything right you will have Emme Scene at the begining of Ch1 PART4 and the Rosette Scene should start when you visit the magic forest and see some pink "???"

I will leave my saves, the 3 save is the beginning of Emee´s Scene

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
The dressing is the melisandre Scene, If you want to se Emee Scene and Rosette and Emee you need to do 3 things

If you did everything right you will have Emme Scene at the begining of Ch1 PART4 and the Rosette Scene should start when you visit the magic forest and see some pink "???"

Do you have a specific save at the point where you can access the new scene? I just don't want to have to play the majority of the game again just to get to the end. I tried out your 3rd save and that's at the decision point, main reason I ask.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Do you have a specific save at the point where you can access the new scene? I just don't want to have to play the majority of the game again just to get to the end. I tried out your 3rd save and that's at the decision point, main reason I ask.
Yeah the 3 save is the one it starts with Tinker telling you to visit Emee you will start a conversation with some options and the scene will start, the next day go to the magic forest and start the Rosette and Emee Scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZeRAWDOG

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2021
Yeah the 3 save is the one it start with Tinker telling you to visit Emee you will start a conversation with some options and the scene will start, the next day go to the magic forest and start the Rosette and Emee Scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got it working, thanks for the saves :D

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

I managed to get the jacket, but I probably didn't do the other 2.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
To answer that question requires preparing your body and mind and doing a strange and some might say uncanny, nay, ungodly, thing called "using the search box at the top right of the website".

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I know that using the bell calls tinker bell, but I still don't have the option to change her clothes. I have bought all the clothes available up to this point
I think you need to complete some quests before that unlocks

samuro

May 20, 2018
I know that using the bell calls tinker bell, but I still don't have the option to change her clothes. I have bought all the clothes available up to this point
can u upload your save?
p.s. u need Cyber Haircut to unlock this option.

Jon_18

Jun 4, 2020
Can anyone help me out, I've played the full game through 2 times and can still not get the scene with Emee and Rosette. I was was nice in all my responses, gave all of the gifts and had her help me with the mirror. However I keep having the interruption with the alien ship. Any suggestions like any important choices or decisions that affect the outcome? Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes