DeltaSky

Feb 22, 2019
Mel is asking to find new hair, and I keep sending the drone out but I'm not finding anything; am I doing something wrong or is it not in yet?

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Mel is asking to find new hair, and I keep sending the drone out but I'm not finding anything; am I doing something wrong or is it not in yet?
You're just unlucky. I ended up finding a hairstyle after like a half dozen attempts. It specified it was #2, so there might even be another one out there.

Reactions: DeltaSky

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
how much time more or less can you make version 0.31? that I just cast

em quanto tempo mais ou menos tu consegue fazer a versão 0.31 ? que acabo de lança
About 3-4 days as I work late into the night, and translate parts of the game into the night when I'm in the mood. I've already started translating 0.31, maybe to the fourth skirt.

Mais ou menos 3 a 4 dias pois eu trabalho pela tarde até a noite, e traduzo partes do jogo pela madrugada quando estou com disposição. Eu já comecei a traduzir 0.31, talvez lá pra quarta saia.

Reactions: zerodead

alabamabon

Oct 8, 2019
Was there a new Rapunzel password with .31? I've done both shiny hair and golden stair, but AFTER doing her mission on the globe. I still get the "patron only" message from Tinker.

That, or did I lock myself out, and is it something I can fix with save editor?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I'm not able to get the cheats. I enter the code and it says it's right, but when I got to enable cheats it says I have to enter the code (which I already did.)

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
I dont know why people say it is too grindy for money just send the drone +3 energy and when unlocked +5 energy and just make him serch, serch and serch and when you are with one or two of energy made it come back, you get from 125 - 400 of gold doing thatand just do it before sleep

Reactions: apostatefarm

tax_returns

Jan 4, 2019
Hey Salty01 will Emee be getting a full sex scene soon? Last two small updates were great but when should we expect the full experience with actual sex? Thanks!

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
ENABLED CHEAT SAVE FROM BEGINNING

You can change the name with the cheat
only cheat code is inputted (I'm Lazy)

literally download PC ver. so I can UnRen, so I can Play on Android
went through all that hassle might as well share it
Please actually go support the Devs. I would but I'm BROKE hahaha

info me if I'm violating rules or Thread owner want me to take it down
ill do it ASAP

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes