YUDoDisO.o

Feb 12, 2018
So I was able to read one chapter of the art book for rapunzel her quest, but now every time I want to read it says "You've already chosen a book for tonight." So I am stuck, I think. Any way to fix this? I tried going to rapunzel but I don't have the skills yet to progress her story...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, spoilers and thoughts about the game!

So this game has been in the work/making for like. About 2 years or so I guess if I check the earliest post?
I've seen like at best 1 full sex scene for mc (not repeatable even sadly) with Snow White And to be honest it was with tentacles added (sort of) from the mirror (and I don't know if that is a choice or not since there was no warning in the in-game menu or choice about that.

I don't know if the walks on f9zone or so have any of that for help I did not check so yeah.) The total count of sex scenes and so on and I honestly don't know. It is a pretty low quota for like to call it whole 4 chapters in the game so far? Two Chapters yeah, that I could accept pretty easily maybe even 3 but 4? it feels like I don't know, also the game is a super grind if one doesn't use a cheat (or several), and how many 'chapters' are going to be in the game?:S

If we take the amount of Disney Princess/Main. Characters, Anna, Elsa, Snow, Rapunzel. 1/4 have been 'screwed/fucked' by mc once so far (again it is currently not repeatable even unless gallery that is meaning sex at her house alone with Snow White is currently not possible), and Elsa wasn't even in it as far that I managed to get unlocked to even meet property, yeah I got to see the face and that but not 'meet' her as a character personality, etc sure there were some extra side chars events but no sex other than that single one with snow. I agree there are blow jobs, and hand jobs plenty in the game though so kudos for that I suppose.

But 4 Chapters and only 1 full sex scene? kinda disappointing honestly in terms of 'the amount chapters'. I wouldn't have minded if the chapters had been 2 and content the same I would have felt better if so to be honest. The game shouldn't need 15 chapters or something before all sex scene's possible in the main story are completed u know... And only 4-5 princess characters are in the game really, Ariel for example is not available, or even spoken about. Little Red Riding Hood Or ruby in a once upon a time tv series. It's the same there. Sure the 'side' character might seem like it but really it is not the same from the tale in general. Okay if the game is made with 25 chapters or 16+ if there is not A LOT. Of content then id be saying
wtf straight out.

Content is at a 6/10 for anyone new to a game that's been in dev for 2+ years.
I'd say if you play once a year you might get enough content to not get 'bored' from starting over or so,
or starting from the last chapter you left.
(with Patreon content I used from f9zone to unlock)

The total amount of content per chapter is 5 at best today to be fair.
If it had been 2 not 4 chapters if given it at least a clear 8 as for now.
(with Patreon content I used from f9zone to unlock)

The amount of 'different' Sex/Adult content is a clear 8/10 a near 9.
Who knows by end of chapter 5 it might have reached a 9 or 10.

The ability to choose 'different Sex content like yuri, Tentacle, etc, content
is pretty low though unless 'walks' on f9zone or from Patreon fix that?
But in-game it's pretty low.

the amount needed to send drones out for credits is a lot unless again cheats are used.
and there are no 'specific numbers' of points anywhere, hinting/telling how much stuff is needed and not
currently this should be a bit more balanced to avoid some boredom honestly especially when more content
comes out but that is just my opinion.

I hope future chapters will have much more content even if the chapter making takes twice as long or longer.
And even more, that the earlier chapters 1 and 2 would be remade into 1 single chapter without losing any content.
And 3 and 4 get made either into 1 chapter or both receive almost double contents.

That's all from me for now night folks and happy f****** hehe :) ;)

Reactions: polandball

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Anna also has a full sex scene (and also non-repeatable, IIRC), but yeah... we could get things a bit faster here. Emee certainly is already past the 'let's start fucking' zone.
The dev promised that Elsa content is coming soon

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Not sure why people are complaining about it being insanely grindy. Just replaying since 0.31 dropped and I think I've only had to grind for credits for a couple days once.

IMO I think Salty has gotton the grind far better balanced than it was and its pretty much in a sweet spot at the moment. Any further and the game would just be throwing credits and data at you.

ED However I am still waiting for that scene where Emee gets the second sewing book you need to read, (IIRC from that space pirate). That seems to be taking longer than I remembered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asafax and Salty01

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
ENABLED CHEAT SAVE FROM BEGINNING

You can change the name with the cheat
only cheat code is inputted (I'm Lazy)

literally download PC ver. so I can UnRen, so I can Play on Android
went through all that hassle might as well share it
Please actually go support the Devs. I would but I'm BROKE hahaha

info me if I'm violating rules or Thread owner want me to take it down
ill do it ASAP
Console thing didnt work for me. Well there are 2 saves and both need to be same name... So you will find one in game/saves and other C:\Users\___________\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PrincessParkPlanet_____

Woud save me tons of back and forth deliting shit...

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
need help, to the riddle: "you can hear me and control me but never see me or touch me", the answer is voice, but it doesn't work, what is the exact answer?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Fuck and a bag the sphinx accepts the answer, I put it right, but she doesn't accept, is this fucking buggy?

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
Fuck and a bag the sphinx accepts the answer, I put it right, but she doesn't accept, is this fucking buggy?
Se você está jogando na opção português mude para o idioma em inglês e responda em inglês com a letra inicial em maiúsculo, lançarei uma correção para pt br mais tarde.

Os enigmas em inglês funcionaram normalmente para mim.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Se você está jogando na opção português mude para o idioma em inglês e responda em inglês com a letra inicial em maiúsculo, lançarei uma correção para pt br mais tarde.

Os enigmas em inglês funcionaram normalmente para mim.
jogando em ingles , com a opção em ingles desmarcada , sabia disso não , vlw por avisa

playing in english , with the option in english unchecked , did you not know that , vlw by warning

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes