John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
During the set-up for the mirror the walkthrough mentions a scene where Melisandre is changing her clothes but it says that the trigger for this scene is unknown, so I'm wondering if anyone has figured this out...

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Ughh, no thanks. I play sex games for the sex and romance, having too many game mechanics is an instant no for me. I mean if I wanted to work that hard for sex, I'd go out and get a girl friend.

Insanely grindy. Then while dealing with the grind, you get to contend with riddles too.
"What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 at noon and 3 in the evening?"

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Insanely grindy. Then while dealing with the grind, you get to contend with riddles too.
"What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 at noon and 3 in the evening?"
That's easy if you know Greek Mythology as that was the actual riddle. It's man. Crawls as a baby, walks on 2 legs most of life, walks with a cane as an old man. Never even got that far in the game.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I never have understood the point behind mini-games and the like, where the actual game comes to a screeching halt if you dont "pass"them. Seems counterproductive to me.

edit: and enter "man", it says nope, not at all. Enter "human", nope. Further illustrating my point, about the counterproductive nature of minigames with apparently obscure solutions.

Then there are the inventory glitches. I bought the cookbook for 221 credit, but never get the option to give it to Snow White. I buy the apple baskets, get 3 of them in the mail. Go to Snow White and the exclamation point is green to indicate I can gift something, but then when I click the apple baskets, it says "not available".

I dunno how some can have posted how good this game is, when it doesnt work.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I never have understood the point behind mini-games and the like, where the actual game comes to a screeching halt if you dont "pass"them. Seems counterproductive to me.

edit: and enter "man", it says nope, not at all. Enter "human", nope. Further illustrating my point, about the counterproductive nature of minigames with apparently obscure solutions.

Then there are the inventory glitches. I bought the cookbook for 221 credit, but never get the option to give it to Snow White. I buy the apple baskets, get 3 of them in the mail. Go to Snow White and the exclamation point is green to indicate I can gift something, but then when I click the apple baskets, it says "not available".

The riddles are case sensitive. Try 'Man' or 'Human'.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
The riddles are case sensitive. Try 'Man' or 'Human'.

If you scroll up just a few posts, you will see where another posted screenshots Man and Human as answers, and was told no, not at all.

Making minigames with unsolvable solutions, and having inventory items that you get put into inventory, then cant use, is a couple of grand ways of killing your overall game. I uninstalled.

Last edited:
Reactions: polandball

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
The grind is also a very bad thing. Any grind at all is bad. Who wants to spend all their time on a drone simulator?

Reactions: boztam

Feb 10, 2021

Have you talked with Tinkerbell after getting the items? Did you check your mail the day after buying them?

I don't know, the game works perfectly well for me, the "grind" is just thirty seconds long (doing it everyday gives you a x2 bonus, so it's even easier to get money) and haven't had any issues with the riddles. Any time I got stuck, talking with the cast put me back on track. The game is pretty intuitive, the only thing you need to remember is that you have a bell in your room to call the boss.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yes, and yes.

I bought the items, checked my "mail" and was given the extra AP, and the apple baskets, and the cookbook. Spoke with Tinkerbell, ran the drone again, went to Snow White, click GIVE GIFT (which has a green exclamation mark lit up) click "apple baskets (since cookbook doesnt present), game says "unavailable"....After being told man/Man/human/Human is "no, not at alll" the answer to the riddle...uninstalled.

and it's a damn shame too. The idea of corrupting Snow White, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, etc etc...more than a wee lil appealing

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Gothambodhi

Sep 21, 2020
If you scroll up just a few posts, you will see where another posted screenshots Man and Human as answers, and was told no, not at all.

Making minigames with unsolvable solutions, and having inventory items that you get put into inventory, then cant use, is a couple of grand ways of killing your overall game. I uninstalled.
"Man" worked for me. The case sensitivity is important. The opening instructions for the riddles actually reminds you of that. Also for those struggling with them. if you google the riddles they are out there word for word with the right answers.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
game says "unavailable"....After being told man/Man/human/Human is "no, not at alll" the answer to the riddle...uninstalled.
You try all caps? pretty sure it gives a hint before the "riddle" that the keyboard only has caps

GIBF

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get the second character quest in the newest update? I've tried everything I could think of and I can't find it

Reactions: therantil

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
I think i got "softlock" in the game...
I'm with the faune and her riddle (who is also the solution... at the riddle i'm lock) but she have nothing to give me (blueprint, deco, credit etc...) and i can't f*** her
(I save before i see her so i can go back and try other thing)

El destructor

Dec 13, 2021
[QUOTE = "zerodead, publicación: 6309708, miembro: 386180"]
después de intentarlo varias veces, finalmente aceptó
[/CITA]
Cómo cuántas veces le hiciste para que te aceptará la respuestas

max13565

Mar 4, 2020
If the codes for patreon quests aren't working for anyone, it seems like you can activate them through the console. Use UnRen to allow the console to be accessed during the game, press SHIFT+O, then input one line at a time:
QuestPatreon01_ACTIVATE=True
QuestPatreon02_ACTIVATE=True
QuestPatreon03_ACTIVATE=True
QuestPatreon04_ACTIVATE=True
QuestPatreon05_ACTIVATE=True
QuestPatreon06_ACTIVATE=True
I did this and it seems to have worked. However, as I don't exactly know if this is the only thing that's supposed to have been set when entering the code, there may be problems down the line, like if there were other variables that needed to be set.

EDIT: After looking at the code some more, it seems like the lines that are supposed to set these variables are commented out? Anyways, you will also need to input
QuestPatreon01_LOCKCODE=True
QuestPatreon02_LOCKCODE=True
QuestPatreon03_LOCKCODE=True
QuestPatreon04_LOCKCODE=True
QuestPatreon05_LOCKCODE=True
QuestPatreon06_LOCKCODE=True

Last edited:
Reactions: Slyace
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes