sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Alright so first off, I really like this game. The title pun is great and the content is fucking amazing. I have found one main peeve with it though, and that is the fact that the "Petal" drone that you can send out for automatic credit collection is all but useless. Every time I've sent it out, it's gotten banged all to shit, comes home with nothing and I have to pay to repair it, so using it actually loses money for me. Am I doing something wrong, or does RNGesus just absolutely hate me?
You need to keep an eye on it. Every 3-4 days, it'll usually be bruised enough and you should bring it back for repairs.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Alright so first off, I really like this game. The title pun is great and the content is fucking amazing. I have found one main peeve with it though, and that is the fact that the "Petal" drone that you can send out for automatic credit collection is all but useless. Every time I've sent it out, it's gotten banged all to shit, comes home with nothing and I have to pay to repair it, so using it actually loses money for me. Am I doing something wrong, or does RNGesus just absolutely hate me?
I usually bring it back as soon as it finds enough credits to cover repair costs. If you aren't greedy with it, you'll make a profit.

Reactions: Voridian
May 3, 2018
If it follows what it says on Patreon, the public version should be out tomorrow(?), The 5+ patrons get it 7 days earlier, 2+ 3 days, but there wasn't an additional post for the 2+ patrons, and the tier for the old post hasn't changed.

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
I keep trying to put the CHEATPOINTS += 999 in console command but it doesn't add them to my cheat points! Am I doing it wrong? Please help

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
to be honest, i expected the whole elsa storyline of corruption to be done when they said they had it all done and ready, but then i remembered they plan to do chapters and so there might be more scenes

W3rb1stdu

Jan 7, 2022
My APK installer says that the new APK's version code is older than v0.31.1's and I can therefore not install the update

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes