ggggmsm

Sep 24, 2020
Someone know how unlock the last option in the Spied on someone question in the never have i ever event?

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
Had the scene w/ Emee & Rapunzel after buying her art book, stuck with "You don't have the skills for that" every time I try to talk to her about her colors now. Can't seem to progress past that green heart, now. Tips?
may i ask how to get the art book? i cant for the life of me figure it out.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
1. For Emee's clothing options, how do I get her without the corset and the jacket without anything else?
2. What is the rosette corruption with Emee mean?

VH~Serena

Mar 30, 2020
"When you do not know what i am,Then i am something,When you know what i am,Then i am nothing. What i am?" What is the answer ?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
These are the two questions I posted I need to know about the game so far. Any answers would be appreciated.
1. For Emee's clothing options, how do I get her without the corset and the jacket without anything else?
2. What is the rosette corruption with Emee mean?

Slofus

Apr 13, 2020
1/ You just have to get closer to her
2/ She's in charge with corruption a princess (Rosette, while you do this for Anna, White Snow and Rapunzel). So it just means you ask her how it's going.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
1/ You just have to get closer to her
2/ She's in charge with corruption a princess (Rosette, while you do this for Anna, White Snow and Rapunzel). So it just means you ask her how it's going.
What do you mean get closer to her?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Pink choices increase relationship
Actually, there are 2 gold hearts with Emee. Both are for two clothes to unlock: make her wear without the corset and a jacket without anything. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Alright so first off, I really like this game. The title pun is great and the content is fucking amazing. I have found one main peeve with it though, and that is the fact that the "Petal" drone that you can send out for automatic credit collection is all but useless. Every time I've sent it out, it's gotten banged all to shit, comes home with nothing and I have to pay to repair it, so using it actually loses money for me. Am I doing something wrong, or does RNGesus just absolutely hate me?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes