Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I'm with you i can't trigger any of the new content either
Seconded, maybe? I got the Sphinx and Melissandre stuff, but it says there's Main Story and Emee stuff and I can't find that.

Sphinx triggers through the drone, I just talked to Melissandre.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The sphinx part is bugged.
You come to a part where she has no money, nothing else either and she does not want to fuck.
You can't leave the dialogue so you get stuck

Last edited:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Yeah increase or decrease sizes sure... I definitely didn't have other thoughts
I want to finger her with my finger that barely fits into her pussy. I mean a human finger is probably larger than a fairy dick. I never liked those games where fairies can somehow fit a human penis.. but with some things Ive seen human pussy accommodate (that Id rather not have seen) I guess it is possible.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I want to finger her with my finger that barely fits into her pussy. I mean a human finger is probably larger than a fairy dick. I never liked those games where fairies can somehow fit a human penis.. but with some things Ive seen human pussy accommodate (that Id rather not have seen) I guess it is possible.
Oh yeah I am the opposite I eally enjoy the fairy fleshlight thing. It's actually rare to find in games. Most of them just resize you or her.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Oh yeah I am the opposite I eally enjoy the fairy fleshlight thing. It's actually rare to find in games. Most of them just resize you or her.
Huh, I think Ive seen the resize once but I dont play that many western games. Japanese games usually skip straight past foreplay to large object insertions. Like okay if youre going to do the large objects I want to see the foreplay or fingering first. Even without penetration there would be so much fun you could have with a fairy! Imagine you had to bake a cake and she falls in the frosting or the liquid chocolate and her wings are too wet to fly so shes just floating at the top needing rescue. So naturally you have to help her clean up do you: A wipe her down, B lick her clean, C suck the cream off her body or 1 of the above but you focus on her lady parts?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody figured out what this latest update added yet? All I'm seeing so far is some new room customisations for snow white.
so far i've only unlocked that and finally got a scene where you screw the faun and get room items from her as well, nothing on Emee or the goth chick as far as i've been able to see.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
The latest on Emee I've seen is boning her, but that came in the previous update, same for goth chick's masturbation scene

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Go to this game thread and search riddles.... give that a try.
I have a problem with the first riddle and the answer would be Human or Man but he rejects it. I played it with a patch in Spanish, I thought it was that and with the new update I just copied my saves and game the original version but the same does not accept it.
1.png 3.png 2.png

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes