safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I have no idea how to start the last two story quests, or the last character quest. What do I have to find, make or visit? No further dialogue with Emee, no further dialogue with Melissandra, nothing new with Anna, Snow White and the mirror thing, or Rapunzel. Please don't tell me I must start over again. And no, the walkthrough is no help, I seem to end up in the same spot without knowing exactly what repsonses to give to each dialogue choice. This game needs a hint book or something.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I have no idea how to start the last two story quests, or the last character quest. What do I have to find, make or visit? No further dialogue with Emee, no further dialogue with Melissandra, nothing new with Anna, Snow White and the mirror thing, or Rapunzel. Please don't tell me I must start over again. And no, the walkthrough is no help, I seem to end up in the same spot without knowing exactly what repsonses to give to each dialogue choice. This game needs a hint book or something.
I think you have to use the drone a couple times.

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
Use drone and get golden feather in middle it took me 3 times to find all magic balls

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
so i got the treasure from spinx and i cant figure out what i got and tinkerbell was tripping saying my office would be pretty what the fuck do i do to see the pretty office

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
I'm in the same dilemma with Sphinx. She has no more credits to give me, nothing else to give me, she says not yet to fucking, and I have no way to exit out of the conversation. :confused:
I don't know it worked for me after I get credit reward 1 time and room upgrades I could fuck her

Reactions: bigboy420

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
I don't know it worked for me after I get credit reward 1 time and room upgrades I could fuck her
Any chance you'd be willing/able to share your save? I'm in the sale dilemma as Midamis where I'm stuck with no working options at the Sphinx

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You need to get all rewards to fuck
No, that's not my point. I understand that. This is a coding problem.

I did her riddle. And then if I click on "want to fuck" she says "not yet." So I click on other reward and she says "I don't have any." So I click on credits and she says she doesn't have any of that either.

And I can't get off this screen. Those are the only three options. There's no "leave" option.

So I had to go back to an earlier save and have since just been avoiding the spinx.

Reactions: Midamis

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Use drone and get golden feather in middle it took me 3 times to find all magic balls
Not happening. All I get are green bags and purple hexagons. What do I edit in the savefile?

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Has anyone the answers to the riddles? in the first one I put "Man" or "Human" and it says that it is not correct.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes