TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Is there any way I can edit my save file to include the Hair Style I had to overwrite to get the coronation dress? Or get the Meli dress I missed out on?

I also wish I could reset Rapunzel to do the evil route but maybe the dev will add that later.

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
This Code works just once and isn't for current Patreon Content, it's for older Patreon Content according by the Codes in the OP. And yes, "willy-fairies" is the old 0.31 Code. The guys here wait for the 0.32 Code...

It's actually WILY_FAIRIES - one less "L" and it has to be in all-caps - confirmed working still...

zombiechicken5

Oct 13, 2021
This Code works just once and isn't for current Patreon Content, it's for older Patreon Content according by the Codes in the OP. And yes, "willy-fairies" is the old 0.31 Code. The guys here wait for the 0.32 Code...
WILY_FAIRIES did not work to unlock the cheat menu for me. EMEE_CROFT however did.

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
How can i get the reward from the sphinx???
I solve all of her riddles, i took all the credit and blue print she can gave me and i have the boobjob but i can't fuck her...
And she have nothing to give me for the last riddle (who the awnser is Riddle)
She is the last caracter quest i missing and i have the game a 100% (well... not really but you know what i say)
And i don't want to restart the game from 0

Last edited:

Feb 10, 2021
Can you return to before the last batch of Sphinx quests? There may be an issue with the fact that she has to reject the first time you ask for the special reward, so if you can, go back, ask for sex first, get rejected, then get the other rewards and ask for sex again for the last riddle. I did that and had zero issues.

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
Can you return to before the last batch of Sphinx quests? There may be an issue with the fact that she has to reject the first time you ask for the special reward, so if you can, go back, ask for sex first, get rejected, then get the other rewards and ask for sex again for the last riddle. I did that and had zero issues.
Saddly i can't ^^" when i get a new riddle i go for it immediately and i continu the game after so... guess i'm stuck..

Feb 10, 2021
Well, damn. May your experience serve as a cautionary tale for those to come. Sex before money everyone!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Quick question I don't know the history of Frozen very well so are Elsa and Anna half sisters or is this a Patreon restriction?

Pergunta rápida não conheço a historia de Frozen muito bem então, Elsa e Anna são meia irmãs ou isso é restrição do Patreon?
only here in the game, in the drawing they are sisters

apenas aqui no jogo , no desenho elas são irmãs

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
only here in the game, in the drawing they are sisters

apenas aqui no jogo , no desenho elas são irmãs

Valeu, fiz um Incest Patch (Fan Made) pra quem quiser.

Thanks, I made an Incest Patch (Fan Made) for anyone who wants it.

Reactions: polandball
3.90 star(s) 82 Votes