Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'll do you one better: 0.32's code is not only the one that was already in 0.31, it's also the 0.30 code. EMEE_CROFT
No it's not bro. EMEE_CROFT is a Cheat code that works just once. When it was already used it doesn't work a second time. "WILY FAIRIES" is the Patreon code from 0.31. The Patreon Code for 0.32 was not published here.
I already used Emee Croft so I can't use it for 0.32

Feb 10, 2021
No it's not bro. EMEE_CROFT is a Cheat code that works just once. When it was already used it doesn't work a second time. "WILY FAIRIES" is the Patreon code from 0.31. The Patreon Code for 0.32 was not published here.
I already used Emee Croft so I can't use it for 0.32
WILY_FAIRIES was the code for 0.27 P1, and was updated to WILD_FAIRIES for 0.27 P2.

There is no code for 0.32, there is nothing to unlock.

deckelmouk

Sep 3, 2017
does anyone know how to start elsas quest? i already slept one million times and tried the drone thing multiple times, still no quest....I talked to everybody, there's nothing more to do.... last update seems to be broken....

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
does anyone know how to start elsas quest? i already slept one million times and tried the drone thing multiple times, still no quest....I talked to everybody, there's nothing more to do.... last update seems to be broken....
It's certainly not broken. Did you do all quests?

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Did you get Anna all the clothing scraps? I ran into an issue myself where I thought I'd already given it to her cause of the wording of the dialogue, but I never had enough in the first place. I think you need, like, 10 or something.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Question: Can you do anything sexual with Tinker?
It's been a really long time since I played this and the last time I played you did not have content with her.

GIBF

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get the 8th character quest? I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works ,is there something you have to do to start the quest?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes