UserLimited

Oct 4, 2020
I'd love to, but Anna is currently "broken" (white eyes, no reply) and I can't talk to here.
I've got enough cloth data and cloth scrap.
i have the same problem, are you using a particularly old save? That sounds to me like the problem with our games

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
Quick question I don't know the history of Frozen very well so are Elsa and Anna half sisters or is this a Patreon restriction?

Pergunta rápida não conheço a historia de Frozen muito bem então, Elsa e Anna são meia irmãs ou isso é restrição do Patreon?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Quick question I don't know the history of Frozen very well so are Elsa and Anna half sisters or is this a Patreon restriction?

Pergunta rápida não conheço a historia de Frozen muito bem então, Elsa e Anna são meia irmãs ou isso é restrição do Patreon?
They're normal sisters. That was a clear change because of Patreon

Reactions: BadHentay

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Android version on itch.io won't update or install. Says staging then installing them not installed. Other people gave also reported this over there. Running android 11 on Samsung J12

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Android version on itch.io won't update or install. Says staging then installing them not installed. Other people gave also reported this over there. Running android 11 on Samsung J12
I tried this: First took my saves out of the folder and made it in a separate folder. Then Deinstall the Android APK (0.31). After it was done, I installed the 0.32 APK and when that was done I started the App. Then the last step, I shifted the saves Back.
But it was the link from here/ Patreon so I don't know If the itch.io Version is the same.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes