crazdog07

Apr 26, 2018
Near the beginning of the game, I really cannot find this cooking book in drone expedition or STORE from the computer... help please

Tcoal91

May 20, 2020
Does anyone have a game save for v1.0? Right before the ending.
I don't want to go through the whole first chapter again.

nishikocat

May 21, 2022
Love this game. It’s so story driven and really makes you care about all the characters, plus the writing is very warm-hearted and not a creep fest like other trainer games.
People keep calling dev a bro but this clearly has a woman’s touch, or I’ll eat my words

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Love this game. It’s so story driven and really makes you care about all the characters, plus the writing is very warm-hearted and not a creep fest like other trainer games.
People keep calling dev a bro but this clearly has a woman’s touch, or I’ll eat my words
Yeah I'm pretty sure Salty is a woman

Reactions: nishikocat

Croy34

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, i've tried to use LEWD_CROWN to unlock rapunzel but it's still saying it's for patreon, even after reloading before i first met her. Any Idea what i can do ?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hey, i've tried to use LEWD_CROWN to unlock rapunzel but it's still saying it's for patreon, even after reloading before i first met her. Any Idea what i can do ?
I've never got this problem, but then again, I only just discovered the game like a week ago and played it then.
In my case, as soon as the computer was available to use, I immediately activated all the codes available to the point some of them aren't working anymore or whatever.
The only problem here is it's gonna be a bit of a hassle to start all over again.

Croy34

Jan 15, 2021
I've never got this problem, but then again, I only just discovered the game like a week ago and played it then.
In my case, as soon as the computer was available to use, I immediately activated all the codes available to the point some of them aren't working anymore or whatever.
The only problem here is it's gonna be a bit of a hassle to start all over again.
Oh god .....Well thanks for your response atleast

Croy34

Jan 15, 2021
So it mean i have to download the game again, put the code the first moment i can ....and any Idea how i can verify the quest has been unlocked?

theghastlee

Sep 5, 2020
Patreon codes not working for me either.
I have tried both both "LEWD_CROWN" and "BLUE_BOOTY" and, while a message does comes up saying patreon content has unlocked, the text of the message is barely visible, and afterwards I still cant enable cheats, cant find the patreon coin and cant access rapunzel
Have tried restarting the game and entering the code as soon as possible, but still its the same error.
I'm wondering if its something to do with having older saves.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes