• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

raey1999

Feb 27, 2021
I finally did it.................

fuck this game man...

Don't really understand why sierra has to make her games so insanely tideous to play... the story was really cool, but the game was so tedious that i'd have enjoyed the game more if ingrid was just the average h game protag that gets fucked by everyone and the game only took place in bangville... that's how bad it was. A shame really...

I think NN was her peak, all her other games were incredibly annoying to play. NN was full of scenes, the fights were fairly avoidable and the story was amazing, basically ticked all boxes.
amazing thanks mate, your hard work just safe million minute of our time.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So the way I see it is that Corruption works in the opposite way as normal, since it goes negative, meaning the MC becomes LESS corrupt. Are the sex scenes scripted in terms of being unlocked as you play, and are there any repeatable scenes?

Layban23

May 15, 2021
When will the game update?
Someone asked this in steam and Sierra Lee said it was complete. If they will continue this storyline, it will be another release. Sierra also mentioned there were other games she is focused on completing so we might not see the second part of this for a awhile. I am invested though in the game and it sucks because i will be getting married this year (fiancee doesn't live with me yet). As soon as she is here, i won't be able to continue this journey
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I am invested though in the game and it sucks because i will be getting married this year (fiancee doesn't live with me yet). As soon as she is here, i won't be able to continue this journey
Ah don't worry you should be able to carve out some time for hobbies here and there. Unless you mean she won't let you play video games or consume erotica, in which case seems like a weird choice of spouse.

Anyway yeah given the usual development timelines from this dev, I wouldn't expect it this year even if work began today. Quality takes time.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so the lesbian tag is a lie? all i see is a buncha male on female....so you just run around and get raped by or fuck everything?

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like there needs to be a seperate tag for actually lesbian games.
Too many straight games toss in a lesbian scene as seasoning. Makes it hard to find games that are actually in the f/f genre.

Reactions: Blueshift
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes