♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yup, though you get 1 AP for every defeated monster, so a group of 3 monsters give you 3 AP. Each skill needs 15 AP except for the last one, so it's pretty doable
Yeah haha, only there are a bunch of classes to unlock.
And each class has a bunch of skills for you to grind, and skills have different prices.
And some skills are hidden, they do not show up in the skill list until you unlock a bunch of other skills of that class.

So yeah, happy grinding~
I unlocked them ALL btw (on all characters). Kinda felt like going completionist route in this game. :devilish::coffee:
But there are spots that are better for grinding skills than others.. they're kinda sorta secret, have fun finding them~

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah haha, only there are a bunch of classes to unlock.
And each class has a bunch of skills for you to grind, and skills have different prices.
And some skills are hidden, they do not show up in the skill list until you unlock a bunch of other skills of that class.

So yeah, happy grinding~
I unlocked them ALL btw (on all characters). Kinda felt like going completionist route in this game. :devilish::coffee:
But there are spots that are better for grinding skills than others.. they're kinda sorta secret, have fun finding them~
Well, yeah, but I was talking about the ones in the lumberjack class

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a save file located just before the boss fight of the Return to Bleakness Quest ?
Thanks ^^

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i need help i can't get to the sewers i talk to the dude that give me the permit but when i go to the sewers the gate keeper just said wolf only ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i need help i can't get to the sewers i talk to the dude that give me the permit but when i go to the sewers the gate keeper just said wolf only ?
What you are trying to enter is the wolf den. So, wolf only.
You need a certain party member to enter the wolf den.
What you are looking for is probably elsewhere, but i would not recommend continuing this particular quest until you get more powerful and some party members with you. If i remember right this quest is fairly difficult, you probably won't make it to the entrance even, not on your own at least, let alone beyond.
I think it would be best if you tried exploring other portals, there is one green colored located in a cold area, therein you will find the wolf you need. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
What you are trying to enter is the wolf den. So, wolf only.
You need a certain party member to enter the wolf den.
What you are looking for is probably elsewhere, but i would not recommend continuing this particular quest until you get more powerful and some party members with you. If i remember right this quest is fairly difficult, you probably won't make it to the entrance even, not on your own at least, let alone beyond.
I think it would be best if you tried exploring other portals, there is one green colored located in a cold area, therein you will find the wolf you need. :giggle::coffee:
not the wolf den the sewer in the city of Canisan the dude guard there say i need to get the permit which i already got from the dude in the bar then i came back dude said only wolf enter

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
not the wolf den the sewer in the city of Canisan the dude guard there say i need to get the permit which i already got from the dude in the bar then i came back dude said only wolf enter
Ah, that.
You forgot the disguise then.
You need to visit certain shop and get it there. :whistle::coffee:

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
When I try to open the game, it only shows the files where I keep the games and I cant select anything. This has happened with other games. Anyone knows how to solve it? Problem open files.jpg

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When I try to open the game, it only shows the files where I keep the games and I cant select anything. This has happened with other games. Anyone knows how to solve it?
Possible ideas:
1. This game doesn't need jap locale so launch it normally.
2. You are may be missing RTP's, you can download and install all of them from here:
3. You are trying to use this game on an OS it's not optimized for.
4. Maybe installing Java could help: :whistle::coffee:

tomomomo

Dec 28, 2018
So, i decided to show-off have mercy on the snowflakes around here and give them my SAVE. :sneaky::coffee:
Everything is maxed out, defeated, and completed. Zero cheats used.
The blue portal to the south-west is the cg room where everything is unlocked.

Looking forward to the day when Lee starts making the sequel~
Hopefully with less grind or at least with actually fun grind.
Hey, I imagine I'm just being dumb, but I can't find the CG room... I can find a blue portal to the south, but that seems to just backtrack, and other than that I can't find any portals in the Crucible of the Abstract. Can you point me in the right direction?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey, I imagine I'm just being dumb, but I can't find the CG room... I can find a blue portal to the south, but that seems to just backtrack, and other than that I can't find any portals in the Crucible of the Abstract. Can you point me in the right direction?
Not in the crucible, outside of it, in the camp with multiple portals. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: tomomomo

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
What I wanted to do is more of a request than a correction
It would be possible to include an option to leave the character naked during the game, such as removing the armor to be naked, because I am a fan of the game and have followed it since the beginning, and I love games with exhibitionism

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
What I wanted to do is more of a request than a correction
It would be possible to include an option to leave the character naked during the game, such as removing the armor to be naked, because I am a fan of the game and have followed it since the beginning, and I love games with exhibitionism
In general, if the devs did not start a game's thread on this website, they are not interacting with the community here.

Also, this game is trying to have a serious plot, and it wouldn't make very much sense to walk around naked in most of this game's towns. I feel like a fan should know that.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So, i decided to show-off have mercy on the snowflakes around here and give them my SAVE. :sneaky::coffee:
Everything is maxed out, defeated, and completed. Zero cheats used.
The blue portal to the south-west is the cg room where everything is unlocked.

Looking forward to the day when Lee starts making the sequel~
Hopefully with less grind or at least with actually fun grind.
Hey Void...
Do you have a save that happens just AFTER the first fight with Bloody Ingrid but BEFORE the post game content?! I deleted my game for some reason I forgot and I want to restart at that point since that is where I reached it! Don't worry! I followed the guide in the Wiki to a T so I got everything from it till that point! You'd be a lifesaver if you have a save at that point!!! I'd be eternally grateful.
Edit: Nevermind, the Walkthrough had a savefile there as well! Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
A compressed version 1.0 of the game
1843 -> 359
Pixeldrain
Workupload
Thank you but there is no sound at all. Based on this post, seems like the reason is an error in the compression.
Same problem. Compression broke sounds. I downloaded the normal version and replaced the audio folder and it worked.
Here's the zip audio folder if anyone wants to play with sounds but don't want to dl the all game. (place in www folder and replace all)
Edit: Well zip is too large to upload, sorry
Can you please redo it and check if the sound issue has been fixed? thanks :)

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
A compressed version 1.0 of the game
1843 -> 457 v.2 a bit bigger but with working audio

quick and dirty solution for the v1 compression ( replace the folder audio with this one the original)
Thank you for the new compression, but for some reason the game doesn't recognize the saves that are included anymore. You can create new saves, but the current ones aren't recognized. I did replace the audio folder in the original compression with your link though and it resulted in working audio and working save files (and the extracted size of the old compression+audio is pretty much the same as the new compression), so I think that is the best way to have everything working :).

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for the new compression, but for some reason the game doesn't recognize the saves that are included anymore. You can create new saves, but the current ones aren't recognized. I did replace the audio folder in the original compression with your link though and it resulted in working audio and working save files (and the extracted size of the old compression+audio is pretty much the same as the new compression), so I think that is the best way to have everything working :).
that's pretty weird:LOL:.

Reactions: FFTW
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes