ctsrty

Feb 29, 2020
started playing for slutty red riding hood times.
kept playing for a great game and ended up paying little attention to the sluttiest. bravo

Ruthven

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone here having issues with no sound?
Same problem. Compression broke sounds. I downloaded the normal version and replaced the audio folder and it worked.
Here's the zip audio folder if anyone wants to play with sounds but don't want to dl the all game. (place in www folder and replace all)
Edit: Well zip is too large to upload, sorry

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the first tournament and there is nothing else to do in Hoodton. Do I just have to grind against shitty mobs until I'm strong enough to win?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm stuck on the first tournament and there is nothing else to do in Hoodton. Do I just have to grind against shitty mobs until I'm strong enough to win?
You could always go and do something else til you strong enough to continue in the arena.
You need to be pretty strong to finish it after all, and you need gear as well, not only levels.
And some powers that, if i remember right, won't be unlocked until you progress the story sufficiently far. :whistle::coffee:

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
You could always go and do something else til you strong enough to continue in the arena.
You need to be pretty strong to finish it after all, and you need gear as well, not only levels.
And some powers that, if i remember right, won't be unlocked until you progress the story sufficiently far. :whistle::coffee:
I cannot do any of that. It is the tournament that is required to continue the story. I can't do anything else in the town because I don't have the stats to any of the quests, and I have no way to raise my stats because there is nothing in the town to interact without the proper stats. I can grind in the forest but there is nothing else to do there, it's a pretty small area. I can't go to the killing fields because everything just kills me instantly. I can't go to any other tales because I need to advance in the story, which I cannot do without getting stronger and beating the tournament. See the problem?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I cannot do any of that. It is the tournament that is required to continue the story.
Oh, you're THAT early huh.
Well, not sure how you managed to fail then.
Go grind the mobs in the forest for a bit i guess, or even better, go back to wolf tale and grind wolves.
There's also a secret not far from the portal. ;):coffee:
Killing fields is a high-level area, you could give it a shot maybe at level 20+ if you understand well how the combat in there works.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
IIRC equipping some of the skills in the lumberjack class is enough to win the tournament

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
I need AP to learn those skills, and it seems the only way to do that is by grinding
Yup, though you get 1 AP for every defeated monster, so a group of 3 monsters give you 3 AP. Each skill needs 15 AP except for the last one, so it's pretty doable

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes