♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nope, United States, I want to say maybe it's out in just the general area, but other people say its working as well. Oh well, I'll check to see if it works tomorrow.
Maybe their server broke or something. Oh well, should have just uploaded to F95 from the start i guess. :whistle::coffee:
Changed workupload link to f95 link.

Reactions: YukiAizawa

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hello, what quests do you need to do to increase Intelligence?

Now I have this parameter 135, how can I increase it?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

Nobody is going to be listing every single one to you here, there are a lot of ways.
Do all quests, read all books, buy certain potions. (Even those that supposedly decrease her intelligence, may increase it instead.)
Figuring all this out is part of the fun. Good luck~ :whistle::coffee:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019

I don't remember exactly which quests give intelligence, but might help you

Layban23

May 15, 2021
I am not rying to spoil it for anyone but my brother got this game for me since it was on my wishlist on steam lol. Not happy with the climax but was a really good game. I did buy Ouroboros and played the free version of the last soverign so i knew i was in for something good....but i was expecting a completed game. I am honestly tired of these half finish games and wont be waiting for the rest.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I am not rying to spoil it for anyone but my brother got this game for me since it was on my wishlist on steam lol. Not happy with the climax but was a really good game. I did buy Ouroboros and played the free version of the last soverign so i knew i was in for something good....but i was expecting a completed game. I am honestly tired of these half finish games and wont be waiting for the rest.
The hell are you on about?
1.0 is a complete game which is also available on steam. :rolleyes::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh good cause i just finished it yesterday and seen the same ending twice so there must be a true ending somewhere in the game. I hate to be continue stories.
You've seen the ending for THIS tale only, but not all tales.
There most likely will be others made in the future. :whistle::coffee:

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes