♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for the quickly reply, Just one more question, about sex scenes : its one time thing or can be replayed anytime If the Pc Interact with npc, object or the enemy ?
Near the end of the game there will be a portal that leads into the cg room, you can replay scenes there as much as you want.
This game is not for fapping however, like i mentioned in my review. You play it for the rpg experience and the story. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020
Guess I'll be another one asking for a full save, since the game has been updated and that one guy's "full save" is full of viruses as well. Plus it sounds like the grind is hell.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 1.0 of the game
1843 -> 457 v.2 a bit bigger but with working audio

quick and dirty solution for the v1 compression ( replace the folder audio with this one the original)

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Trying to play this game but I keep getting a error message

Failed to load js/plugins/YEP_SkillLearnSystem_MasteryCheck.js
Can anyone confirm this error? Haven't downloaded the game yet! Also, please provide a screen of the error as well and when it happens.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Guess I'll be another one asking for a full save, since the game has been updated and that one guy's "full save" is full of viruses as well. Plus it sounds like the grind is hell.
The only form of 'grind' necessary is killing everything on the map as you go, and you only need to do that for new maps and for old maps with new enemies. If you do that more or less (skipping a few is fine), you'll be just fine. Basically just don't avoid battles unless they're too weak to give much benefit. Also, some things are intended for postgame, like the expensive 3000/5000 gold items. Likewise, beating the arena is something you generally won't be doing until postgame.

That said, if you don't enjoy this kind of gameplay that's fine. I'm planning to do a replay in a while to see the new content, I'll see if I can get a full save when that happens. Of course, someone else might get to it before me.

But honestly the main attraction of this game is the storyline and the characters, which are really good. The scenes aren't the most interesting part in this game.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Also this is a really good walkthrough that will help ensure you won't miss anything.

Oh, yeah, there's someone you can talk to at the beginning of the game which will give you storybook items, which eliminate much of the game difficulty, if you want that.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Basically just don't avoid battles unless they're too weak to give much benefit.
Actually, grinding weaklings is a good strategy.
Because you can kill them in one turn, that's how i farmed all those thousands of gold i needed. :giggle::coffee:

I left my save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/once-ever-after-v1-0-sierra-lee.76402/post-8319322

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityKnives

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
So apparently the game fully released?

Have they added anything new to it or... was it finished for idk how many years but simply not released lol

Jul 26, 2019
Looking at some of the responses in this thread I really wonder if the game attracts toxic elitism or if it developed within the community.
Just know that the kind of person has very low self-esteem usually, take it as a reflection of their inner monologue i.e they tend to shit on themselves a lot, so it really doesn't have anything to do with you as in don't take it personally. And birds of a feather flock together, you are the average of the five people you hang around.

Rage153

Sep 26, 2017
can anyone help me please? i want to play this game, but when i start the game.exe file, this window opens and nothing happens. i dont know which program i need or whatever i need to do to make this game work. :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes