Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Anyone have a changelog for the full release?
Steam has it, start checking update logs starting with v0.61 if you want to compare to current version on f95.

There were quite a few patches.

'Recent events and announcements' and scroll down.

A short summary:
1) Loads of balance changes

2) A few bug fixes

3) A few new side quests/scenes.

4) Fast combat animation option.

Other than that v0.6 is essentially 'full game'.

Last edited:

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Trying to play this game but I keep getting a error message

Failed to load js/plugins/YEP_SkillLearnSystem_MasteryCheck.js

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this really from same Dev who is doing The Last Sovereign? How is it this was finished in just over a year, and that game has been in Dev for damn near a decade and still not done? :unsure:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys, this is sandbox / freeroam RPG or linear RPG game ?
I'd say it's 50/50, the game has portals to areas and it's generally up to you where you go, some places will be locked until the conditions to unlock them are met. Typical rpg. Pick quests, go places. Probably get killed if you go to wrong places too soon. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'd say it's 50/50, the game has portals to areas and it's generally up to you where you go, some places will be locked until the conditions to unlock them are met. Typical rpg. Pick quests, go places. Probably get killed if you go to wrong places too soon. :sneaky::coffee:
Thanks for the quickly reply, Just one more question, about sex scenes : its one time thing or can be replayed anytime If the Pc Interact with npc, object or the enemy ?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes